“Food excellent, service has to imptove”

De Heerlijckheyt Het Loo
Reserve with
De Heerlijckheyt Het Loo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 168 Restaurants in Apeldoorn
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Vlak Naast Paleis Het Loo
Reviewed December 11, 2017 via mobile

The restaurant is closely situated from het Loo (palace), so in summertime also nice for a pre or post dinner walk. The food served tasted very well for all dishes, though for bigger groups we noted that not all dishes were warm. Service was disappointing in comparison to the quality of the food. Therefore on average 4 out of 5

Reviewed September 2, 2017 via mobile

Very nice and tasty food with a good service! Atmosphere was so relaxing and peaceful which I enjoyed very much! I definitely recommend this place to go for a romantic dinner

Reviewed July 22, 2017 via mobile

I was surprised to find such an excellent restaurant just steps away from Paleis Het Loo and the bus stop. This is not a tosti or broodje type restaurant but rather a gourmet experience with the option of dining al fresco. I had the most amazing beef tenderloin dish made with Irish Black Angus beef.

Reviewed May 8, 2017 via mobile

Very good mushroom soup!
Recommend the fish salad!
The stack
And for last the sweet little desert.
********+++++++++++++++************

Reviewed April 9, 2017

I went here for dinner with work. We were seated at a nice secluded table, which was good. Problem was that the staff could not reach half of us so everyone had to reach for their drinks and food while it was being handed across the table. It looked like our waitress was still pretty new to the job as she was at times quite clumsy, she could not remember any orders and had to be asked several times for refills on drinks.

The food was good (there's no option here besides average or very good and so due to the amount my review is down to average), but any sidedish was virtually non-existent. I don't expect there to be tons, but I certainly expect more than 6 green beans, one romanesco, one snow pea and a VERY SMALL potato brioche with my main dish (see the photo). The appetizer was plenty, but that was mainly because I ordered the tapas and so got 8 different ones. Dessert was ok: the brownie was way too heavy and dense in my taste. The homemade peppermint was very tasty though.

All in all: nice to have tried this out, but I would not spend my own money here.