All reviewsno liftwashing basinroermond outletone nightsleep
Reviewed January 20, 2015

This hotel with fresh interior and has pretty decent standard to have shared bathroom solution for the rooms. A little off track 10-15 min walking to the few pubs in Swalmen. But if the hotels Spa area keep you busy you are well off....

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed October 28, 2014

The funny thing is, I am rating this place highly but they forgot to book me in on the night I stayed! An error was made at the desk and I was not expected. Not a problem though, I was sat down in the bar with a free beer and nibbles and asked to wait while they sorted a room. The beer was worth the wait and the room was great. Clean and tidy and very fairly priced. The hotel seems close to a large road on the map but you would not know it by visiting.
The bed was comfortable and the included breakfast was the best I have had in ages, despite it being a simple dutch breakfast.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed September 29, 2014 via mobile

We had a very pleasant stay at the Asselt Hotel !

We had booked for a twin room with separate shower, and when we arrived the staff offered us an vacant room with included bathroom !
Thank you so much ! ;-)

The breakfast is tasty, lots of choice available, we did not try the bar nor did we try the restaurant but they seemed well-driven just like the rest if the establishement is.

Close to Roermondt, car/bike needed though.

Aroud the hotel il a calm and peaceful countryside, to have a walk in.
The staff is very efficient and polite, the rooms are very nice.
There's also a sauna/hammam/fitness complex.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed May 29, 2014 via mobile

Stayed there 2 nights . Staff was friendly and helpful. Sleep was nice and cosy. Lack of any toiletries in the bathroom. Breakfast coffee is just awful. Traveling from Roermond by taxi is expensive and it takes total bill for hotel way too much over the budget what I would be ready to pay again for similar space.

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed December 11, 2013

Room was small but ok. Clean sheets, bed was comfortable. We had to use the bathroom further down the hallway. Clean as well, but terrible odour coming from the sink or something. Breakfast was ok, but could be better. No croissants or anything like that. Staff was not very pleasant, especially the one at the front desk. At 8 o'clock AM, a fanfare band started rehearsing at the hotel. At the weekend that is! Still can't believe a hotel would allow that, taking all the other guests in consideration... I guess for some hotels money is more important than guests. When you want to use the spa facilities (sauna, hamam, ...) you have to pay, even if you are a guest. What age are we living in? When I adressed this matter at the front desk, it came down to the fact that 'It was brand new'. So your guests have to pay 'till it's pay off? Seriously?

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple