“A great restaurant for a good dinner”
Review of Aruna Cuisine

Aruna Cuisine
Reserve with
Aruna Cuisine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Roermond
Price range: US$12 - US$37
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Frans,Mediterraan, Europees,vis en zeevruchten,glutenvrij,Thais,Indiaas,Srilankaas,vegatarisch, lactosevrij,zoutarm ect,,,
Reviewed April 2, 2018

A nice restaurant with a very varied menu. The food, with only organic ingredients, is tasty and is well served. The service is pleasant and attentive and the chef regularly checks if everything is to your liking. In short: a nice restaurant to enjoy a good dinner.

Aruna I, Eigenaar at Aruna Cuisine, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2018

We Thank you so mich for your visite to Our place! When you Are again in Roermond please come back.we definietly Will give you a other grade experience
Kind regards ,

Reviewed April 1, 2018

Expert help with choosing food and wine for the evening, and a chef/ kitchen that delivered first class food.

Aruna I, Eigenaar at Aruna Cuisine, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2018

We Thank You So Much
For
Your VisiteHopefully See you again whennyou Are in Roermond!

Kind regards ,

Reviewed January 8, 2018

After a shopping tour in Roermond outlet center we were seeking for a nice restaurant. Aruna Cusinine troped infront our feed. It looked cozy and we decided to enter. The menu with 3 different surprise menues in 3 sized looked promising. We chose the Sri Lanca menue and the clasic french menu. We also ordered the wine acompany. Let's put it that way. The wine choice and presentation were excellent. The menus were not really convincing. The service was very nice. At 21:00 we were the last guests in the Restaurant. For 140 € you can expect more.

1  Thank Sarah S
Aruna I, Eigenaar at Aruna Cuisine, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2018

Thank you for your visite to Our place!
When we were asking you whether every things On your wish you both said Yes excellent.but to read this for us a bit cofution n.if you come once againg we would love hear from you at the place iT zelf the truth.kind regards,

Reviewed September 21, 2017 via mobile

We have eaten here several times already and the quality of the food is always top notch. Staff are friendly and polite. They really understand their profession and are very correct.

The chef is equally friendly and has passion for his cooking.

Definitely recommended for anyone who wants to venture off the beaten track and eat great food.

Make sure you leave some room for the dessert du chef, a party for your taste buds!

Keep up the great work, Aruna!

Aruna I, Eigenaar at Aruna Cuisine, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2017

Thank you so much for All your visites to Our Lovely Restaurant! We Will keep On cooking with Love for All of you.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed September 18, 2017

The atmosphere, we felt was a little tense since the place was very posh. If you are the sort of customer who spent all day in the Designer Outlet shopping for Michael Kors and Co. this might be for you- We felt a little "underdressed" and indeed out of place.
However, the service was very friendly, especially the young girls who tried their very best to make our dinner special.
The menu has 2 sides to it. The customer can choose between regular European cuisine and Asian food (Thai, Indian and Sri Lankan).
Our verdict: I choose salmon with chips and a salad, my boyfriend chose the Sri Lankan curry. And I was quickly very jealous of his dish. My fish was not awful but not great either. On the menu it said it was grilled (the main reason why I ordered it), however it did'nt taste grilled at all but was simply fried. Thinking that this was a fairly posh place I expected something else than regular chip-shop chips with my food. For example homecut chips - unfortunately I was disappointed. The chips were below average. However the salad was ok. But now the Sri Lankan curry: It was simply wonderful! I tried not to steal to much off my partners plate but it was just too good.
I think Aruna should focus on Asian cuisine, since this seems to be their strength. No need for average European dishes if you can serve up an amazin curry like that. I would certainly return for that flavour!

Aruna I, Eigenaar at Aruna Cuisine, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2017

Thanks a lot for your visite at Our place !
Hopefully See you again.