“Good food, tasty”
Review of Akropolis

Akropolis
Reserve with
Akropolis is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #27 of 139 Restaurants in Roermond
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 27, 2017 via mobile

I was there many times and food was always good. Huge plate, a bit salty for me but excellent. I recommend!

Reviewed July 17, 2017

The meat is delicious but everything has gotten so expensive over the years and the portions have declined in size.
The salads are way smaller and you dont get tzaziki sauce with many meals which means you have to order extra which is 5,50!
It is classed as a starter where you get bread with it.
But beware, I was there once and ordered extra sauce when I started on the main dish and they only brought tzaziki sauce without the bread and then they charged me 5,50!
Although the main dish is absolutely delicious, if you go over the boarder to germany you get bigger dishes that are 5 euros cheaper.

Reviewed July 9, 2017 via mobile

I dined here alone. I was treated well, and the Food was delicious! They do meat well. - I had souvlaki and gyros!! One little thing. - they should serve pitas! I would definitely eat here sgain

Reviewed April 23, 2017

12 of us enjoyed a hearty meal with lots of beers for only 40 Euros per head in the centre of Roermond on a Thursday evening in April. We asked for a mixture of meat and fish and there was plenty of both provided. Very tasty.

Reviewed December 18, 2016 via mobile

It was not first time for me to visit this place and I always come back there with pleasure. If you like a lot of meat and tzatziki - go there! It is fun to order big plates and share with friends. I like lamb cutlets and gyros. Muska is tasty too. For me good place for simple, but tasty dinner. Staff is friendly and open for your suggestions.