“Best coffee in Eindhoven!”
Review of DENF Coffee

DENF Coffee
Ranked #132 of 491 Restaurants in Eindhoven
Reviewed February 7, 2018 via mobile

My sister and I just happened to go to Denf as it was so close to where we were staying. What an excellent find it was! The coffee, first of all, was magnificent. We had the specially house brewed filter coffee which was served in wine glasses and tasted fantastic. It wasn’t bitter at all - I had my reservations as I’m normally a double espresso kind of person; but it was excellent.
We also had sandwiches which were delicious and came very quickly. They weren’t heavy but still satisfying. After the sandwiches, we finished our meal with the most delicious lemon meringue cheesecake. It was wow!
The service here was also fantastic, the friendly man spoke great English and engaged with us. We saw him again just in the shopping street in Eindhoven and he said hello.
This is just absolutely the best coffee house I’ve ever visited - I will be back!

1  Thank Alison W

Reviewed January 10, 2018 via mobile

DENF serves excellent coffee from home-roasted beans and decorated with nice latte art! In addition, they serve very nice and freshly prepared and tasty food. It is THE place in Eindhoven to go for breakfast and lunch. The staff is very friendly, they take time for their guests and take a genuine interest in them. A place to feel at home, enjoy and relax.

Reviewed October 22, 2017 via mobile

We had a fantastic lunch Also Great coffee place (own roasted coffee) Very friendly staff Definitely go to place to relax and enjoy honest foods

Reviewed October 1, 2017 via mobile

I visit often and I've tried it all. Good food. Great coffee. Occasionally they offer live music on Friday nights. More of this please, Denf! Coffee is always spot on.

Reviewed August 6, 2017 via mobile

Visiting this place regularly (and use their coffee beans for use at home). For me it is the best coffee place in town. Next to the great coffee, they also serve delicious food (breakfast, lunch, lazy afternoon).