“Excellent!!!”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Bergen
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Excellent Three course surprise diner. We took the variety with Only fish. Delicious with good South-african White wine. Very friendly staff and owners (Bas and Monique)!!! A must!!!

Date of visit: April 2018
Basstrijbosch, Eigenaar at 1910 Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2018

Thanks for your recommendation.
Greetings Bas

Reviewed February 7, 2018 via mobile

My sister and I decided to try 1910 on a Friday night for a special occasion. It was great from start to finish. The service was incredibly friendly and the food was divine. We went for the 4 course “surprise menu” with cheese instead of dessert. It was all very well cooked and beautifully presented. We could not fault any courses except we probably could have eaten more cheese!
I would absolutely recommend this restaurant for anyone visiting Eindhoven and who loves delicious, fresh food.

Date of visit: February 2018
Basstrijbosch, Eigenaar at 1910 Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2018

Thanks for your nice words.

Reviewed November 7, 2017

good food, good service, nice place for a dinner.
we enjoyed the location, the nice table in the coner, the very good service, the warm lights and the good food.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed October 29, 2017

Very nice, haute cuisine, excellent service still down-to-earth (after all Eindhoven is an engineering city, it's not Paris). Food quality is as if you're in NY or Paris.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed October 11, 2017 via mobile

I went there with my wife for a romantic dinner.
The place is elegant, a bit noisy and well-lit, better for informal dinner than romantic.
The service is excellent, waiters are very kind.
I had as starter mackerel with couscous ( delicious ), as first dish sea bass with rice ( I didn't like it too much because of the cheese on the rice and I personally think that never ever cheers should go with fish, but it's a personal opinion ), dessert with combination of ice cream, chocolate and hazelnut ( very good ).
My wife got entrecôte ( very good ) as first dish.
I drunk Prosecco ( ok ).