All reviews business visit twin beds reception staff comfortable rooms very nice hotel star hotel minute walk sauna
Reviewed January 25, 2017 via mobile

Booked this hotel install of staying in Eindhoven as working close by and just needing to work. While the bar and food is fine the rooms are tired. Not only are there no power points by the bed which is a given these days to charge phones etc. You need to climb under the desk even to find a power point to charge your laptop. The wifi is also poor.

General notice from other rooms and a bad shower makes me think even €75 is too much for this.

1  Thank pl99ja
ChristianneNHBest, Front Office Manager at NH Best, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2017

Dear pl99ja,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor.

Front Office Mananger NH Best

Reviewed January 25, 2017

This is a business Hotel. The decor is 1980 and a little frayed at the edges but the staff are friendly and the food is very up-to-date. I had a very comfortable room and enjoyed a swim in their pool in the basement. Dinner was bistro food but very nicely presented. Breakfast was a good buffet. For lunch I recommend the beef consomme with diced vegetables and the cooked vegetable salad was very zingy! Overall a handy spot if you are doing business in Best

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear UamVar,

Thank your very much for your kind words about our hotel.

We hope to see you again in NH Best Hotel.

Front Office Manager NH Best

Reviewed January 18, 2017 via mobile

I checked in and was put in the lower floor rooms. The bathroom was so outdated and the room looked like I had gone back to the 70s decor!! Thankfully it was 1 night. Not a great experience, but the staff were really friendly and helpful. The hotel should be a 2 out of 5, but due to the helpful staff I will rate it at a 3. Thanks

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Ravster28,

We are aware of the outdated rooms, we are happy to hear we compensate that with our friendly and helpful staff.

Front Office Manager NH Best

Reviewed November 23, 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for overnight to catch early flight. Staff friendly, rooms clean and tidy, restaurant/bar good with ok food selection. Its about 12k from central station so taxi required to & from if your not driving. Breakfast had hot & cold options. If you need a taxi to airport book night before as traffic can be heavy in mornings. I know its an obvious one but nearly got caught as reception told me it wasn't necessary and I took their word for it! Overall a good location if your stopping overnight, although id probably stay closer to city for more restaurant options when here again.

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Tokav,

Thank you for your kind words about our staff.
It is a good tip to book an taxi the night before. The taxicompanies in Eindhoven area can be quit busy in the mornings.
We try to advice our guest to book taxi's the night before.

kind regards,

Front Office Manager NH Best Hotel

Reviewed November 12, 2016

I picked the hotel as a known standard and convenient for where I needed to be. Just off the motorway it met the location criteria, and the otel was as expected.
The restaurant was surprisingly empty, choice limited, but none the worse for that, I'm sure most would find something but I'd eat out if there more than one night.

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Neil R,

Thank you very much for taking the time to revieuw our hotel.
We will share your comment about our menu with our kitchen.

kind regards,

Christianne
Front Office Manager NH Best Hotel.