All reviews twin beds reception staff comfortable rooms very nice hotel star hotel minute walk sauna city
Reviewed January 17, 2018 via mobile

After a combination of buses, cars, trains, snow, freezing rain and cancellations spanning 10 hours, NH Best felt like the best hotel in the world. It isn't, but it was certainly more than adequate for my one night stay. The room is basic but the restaurant and reception areas are good for a three star hotel. I had a good night's rest and I would stay here again.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
ShanonNHBest, Front Office Manager at NH Best, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2018

Dear Aaron B,

Thank you for taking your time to review NH Best at Tripadvisor.

Good to hear that you had a good stay and that you would stay at NH Best again.

Reviewed January 14, 2018

YES, it is very unusual to get the perfect service from the reception and be forced to cancel the booking.
For this last one is BOOKING.COM responsable.
Let me explain.
Every year I make in January the planning for our holiday trip to go somewhere in Europe. Mostly I have been using Booking.com to find the right hotels. But service and accurate handeling from this company is going down and down.
This year I needed 6 hotels for the `road-trip` and 2x 5 days staying.
But now my wife is permanent in a wheelchair so i need rooms disabled persons. I booked via booking.com those rooms, NOT standard but luxury rooms. Wrote extra on the reservation list what was needed.
BUT...Booking.com did not care, confirmed to me the disabled rooms with twin beds, but booked by the hotel just a standard room. I found this out by ringing this NH hotel, because I needed one day more to stay. Then reception told me, sir, we only have a small room for disabled persons, with a 140cm bed. But you are booked for a normal small standard room.
However, this lady was VERY HELPFUL and suggested another hotel where she knew they had large disabled rooms.
I did make my reservation there.
Thanks to the malicious practice from Booking.com, I had to cancel this hotel. I then checked by ringing all other reservations I made and 6 I had to cancel because of same behavior from Booking.com
So in this case my warning !!!! Check what you booked by Booking.com, because you may end up for a big surprise at the time of arrival at your hotel and the surprise could spoil your holiday. Or do as I did, cancel all connections with Booking.com and never use them again.
Mr.A.B. / Spain

Room Tip: Don't believe Booking.com but check for your self
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family

Dear Lasiesta4u2,

Thank you very much for your review about NH Best.

We are very happy to hear that the reception staff was perfect and that we could help you to have a nice holiday. This is very important to NH Best.

We hope to see you again in NH Best Hotel.

Reviewed December 14, 2017

Although a bit old-type, it is sufficient, clean and well equipped.
I appreciated the calm pool and sauna.
Nice, flexible staff, good breakfast with good quality products.
Close to the airport, that can be reached both by taxi and as a fourty-minute walk.

Minus: It was quite cold.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
ShanonNHBest, Front Office Manager at NH Best, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2018

Dear Malgorzata K,

Thank you for taking your time to review NH Best at Tripadvisor.

Good the hear the breakfast, swimmingpool and personal where good.

Reviewed December 13, 2017 via mobile

I'm glad that I only need to stay one night at this hotel. When I arrived at the parking and lobby, I was happy that my colleague booked NH hotel because it means that we can have a confortable evening after all day long of work.

My colleague reported during several visites that we need a soft and thin pillow, but hotel didn't care at all customer's feedback. The pillow is not flat, thick and not confortable.

Room is big and bed is big, all of fournitures are old style and surely they need renovation!

But one of most difficult for me to accept is that's NO HEATING in the room, I can even not take off my coat! this week was very cool and I expected a warm place for sleep! I think unfortunately that I will have to sleep with all of my cloths on.

Terrible hotel and reception is not nice.

Restaurant is fine.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank erkosmith

Dear Erko S,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor.

I'm very sorry to hear that your stay wasn't what you expected and that the employees of the reception weren´t nice. I will discuss that with our team to improve that in the future.

The temperature in the hotel is regulate generally. Unfortunately we can't arrange the temperature per room.

Front Office Mananger NH Best

Reviewed November 2, 2017

I recommend this hotel for our business partners. I enjoyed the stay during my business trip. Of course I will re-use this hotel for next my business trip or private sight seeing tour. Thank you for providing me a comfortable stay.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with NH Hotels
ChristianneNHBest, Front Office Manager at NH Best, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2017

Dear Masahiro_Higatani,

Thank you very much for you review on tripadvisor.

Always good to hear that you enjoyed your stay at NH Best.

Christianne
Front Office Manager NH Best.