“Big and tasty”

Sandwich Willy
Ranked #60 of 497 Restaurants in Eindhoven
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed June 9, 2017 via mobile

I had Holland club sandwich which creamy and tasty. Perfect for breakfast or brunch. The price is decent for the portion size. Fresh and filling!
I recommend.

Reviewed July 23, 2016 via mobile

Travelling with a friend to Amsterdam, we stopped for quick break in Eindhoven to eat something and we found little gem. Superb quality of ingredients and perfect customer service. Sandwich wildly special highly recommended.

Reviewed June 23, 2016

So I had stopped in Eindhoven for a bit of sleep on a roadtrip and stayed right next door at The Sandton Hotel. I forgot to include breakfast and after my over sleeping I needed food. I stepped out side and saw the sign for Sandwich Willy and checked it out. I got to sit out side in some beautiful weather and eat some incredible food. The chef hooked up some late breakfast for me and I was beyond impressed by the presentation and speed I got my food. Definitely a must do again.

Reviewed June 15, 2016 via mobile

Great sandwich, and a cozy restaurant. Go for their Zanzibar special, though would only recommend eating it on premises.
Our preferred late breakfast place while staying at Sandton hotel (just next door)

Reviewed June 14, 2016 via mobile

Quick sandwich delivered with speed, well presented, very tasty and most definitely worth a visit