“Service was disfunctional, didn't stay for food.”

Brownies and downies
Ranked #51 of 517 Restaurants in Eindhoven
Reviewed October 27, 2017 via mobile

I asked before sitting down if the kitchen was serving warm food and was told yes, either lunch or supper. Ordered a water but a food menu never came so left without eating. There were plenty of staff but obviously I was too early (~16:00) for warm food. Staff need better training esp with out of town guests.

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed August 27, 2017 via mobile

Absolutely loved this place, found it on our last day, hidden almost on a building site, but worth finding, lovely friendly people, great service, great prices, and o my goodness the brownies! My husband had apple tart, and I had the brownie with cranberry and walnut, can honestly say it was the best brownie I have ever had, chewy and flavoursome, those two with two beers was 10euros, which we get was really good value. Would definitely return!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed July 30, 2017 via mobile

This is a great coffee place in Eindhoven. They make extraordinary brownies, but still they remain a bit hidden from the general public, so we didn't know about this place until now (although we're living here for about five years now). But what makes this place really cosy and why should everyone with a good heart visit, is that they employ people with Down syndrome. So if you want to support a good thing, make a time in your schedule and come here. I was really happy with the breakfast we enjoyed there today.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed May 5, 2017 via mobile

We happend to get here by chance since there was no other place open at the time. Nice place spacious and cosy, great people. We really enjoyed breakfast. Thankyou.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed August 29, 2016 via mobile

Total new, nice place, clean, fantastic brownies, very polite people, good menu. Normal prices... enjoy

Date of visit: August 2016