All reviews olympic stadium restaurant attached to the hotel reach city two bedroom apartment same block fully equipped kitchen small kitchenette schiphol airport big supermarket sitting area long stay tram stop hired bikes short stay in amsterdam dam square ironing board albert heijn
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I have just returned after a 2 night stay as a party of 8. I cannot praise this hotel highly enough, it is by far the best I have ever stayed in. We had 2 x 2 bed apartments which were very spacious, immaculately clean and with everything you could possibly need and want available. Including a Nespresso machine! The staff were so lovely and helpful with everything throughout our holiday. They could not have done any more to make our experience any better. There was even a bottle of prosecco in each of our rooms to help us celebrate our special occasions! The Location was ideal as we had local shops, bakery and supermarket with a 2 minute walk and buses, trams passing into the centre or the airport every 6-8mins. Tours we went on included a pizza and beer cruise, a walking tour of the red light district, Ann frank museum - (book 2 months ahead online), the lookout tower and swing, body world museum and the ice bar - all excellent and brilliant fun. I can highly recommend Amsterdam, it is a stunning city with so much to offer and in particular hotel 28, I’m so pleased we chose this hotel. There is a restaurant next door but we only ate there once. We did however enjoy a lovely breakfast and top service there. We can’t wait to go back to Amsterdam and I wouldn’t want to stay anywhere else.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
HotelTWENTYEIGHT, General Manager at Hotel Twenty Eight, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

What a lovely review, Ju. Indeed Amsterdam is a lovely city and has so much to offer. Good to read you enjoyed and especially your stay with us. Guest satisfaction is very important to us and I am happy to hear we succeeded in your expectations.
Hope to welcome you back in the near future.
Kind regards,
Marieke van der Eijk

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We spent six nights in this hotel and it was great. The room was large with a fully equipped kitchen, dining, and living room, and an incredibly comfortable king bed. The bathroom was large and featured a rain shower. The staff did an outstanding job keeping it clean and in top shape. The front desk staff were friendly and very helpful. They definitely accommodate their guests. I really can't think of anything negative to comment on. As I said before, it was great and I will definitely stay there again the next time I'm in Amsterdam. Good job guys!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 23, 2018 via mobile

The staff are super friendly and very helpful. Rooms spacious and beautifully decorated. Location is across from Olympic stadium. Tram stop outside the door going to city centre. Bus stop for airport across the road.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 6, 2018

The hotel is opposite the Olympic Stadium, and has only been open for about 1 year, and it has a really fresh, modern feel to it. Reception is just a modern desk near the entrance which conveys the modern, informal nature of the hotel. The room we were in had an extremely comfortable bed, a sofa, TV, and kitchen area along with a roomy bathroom. The décor throughout the hotel is lovely. Just outside the hotel is a bus stop where you can get a bus or tram into the centre, and it is not a long way. The staff were all delightful too. If you want breakfast there is a restaurant next to the hotel which you can access through the hotel, and their menu is pretty good. If you don't mind being slightly out of the centre then I would certainly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank AMP2008London
Reviewed July 29, 2018 via mobile

We have just spent two nights at this hotel in one of their studio rooms. We were pleasantly surprised by how spacious the room was. The hotel is only 18 months old so everything is modern and finished to a very high standard. The bed was very comfortable and the room was very quiet, despite the hotel being on a semi busy road. The shower was lovely and powerful and like everything else in the hotel, incredibly clean. There’s a supermarket just a two minute walk away so as we had a kitchenette we bought things for breakfast and lunch to save a bit of money. It was nice coming back to our spacious relaxing room for lunch and escaping the busy city centre. Don’t let the location of the hotel put you off - there is a tram stop just outside and tram 24 will take you straight to the centre. They run every 10 mins and a day pass is cheap (about €7). The staff were friendly and helpful and I’d recommend this hotel to anyone. Thank you for a lovely stay Hotel Twenty Eight.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple