“Delicious burgers”
Review of Dubbel Restaurant

Dubbel Restaurant
Reserve with
Dubbel Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #499 of 4,628 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Price range: US$11 - US$17
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Groups, Bar Scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

We ate here with our children - our youngest is 9 and they don’t have a children’s menu, but were happy to serve a slightly smaller meal for half price. She had a delicious steak. The rest of us had delicious burgers. Good service. Great location.

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank Edgie74

Reviewed January 30, 2018

Service is good. This restaurant also opens early around 5:30. Service was fast. We ordered Steak, which came with a large salad and writes. You will not go away hungry, good portions. Highly recommend.

Date of visit: January 2018
4  Thank davidvanlauwe
Reviewed October 20, 2017

Booked this place with some friends. Had lovely wine, steak and frites along with some bread and olive oil. Food was reasonably priced and delicious. It is a very cosy friendly restaurant. I would definitely recommend a visit and I hope to return again one day.

Reviewed October 15, 2017 via mobile

Had a really nice meal here, with great cuts of meat and a decent wine list. The interior is really cosy and the staff are very friendly.

Reviewed October 13, 2017

Stopped here after our trip on the canal. As it was damp and cool I wasn't sure what I wanted so checked out the drink menu and had the best dark & stormy I have ever had! I had to keep it away from my husband or he would of drank it all.