“Awesome food here”
Review of Dragon I

Dragon I
Reserve with
Dragon I is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #424 of 4,556 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 26, 2017 via mobile

When we arrived the first evening there, unfortunatly no table was free. So we immediately booked a table for the next evening.

Then we got the menu and were overwhelmed by the different choices of sushi you get here. You will need at least 4 dishes per person.

My best sushi I've ever ate....!

Reviewed August 10, 2017

Not in one of the traditional tourist areas, but definitely worth going. A small restaurant, easy to miss walking by. What a mistake that would be! The food is fantastic! They call it Asian fusion, but it's Japanese with a Chinese twist. They offer small portions at small prices so you can try and share many different dishes. Hard to recommend one, because the were all fantastic.

Reviewed August 6, 2017

I went there with my husband for our anniversary. He had visited the place before with his friends. The staff is very friendly and the food is delicious. The portions are not big, but you get high quality food with nice presentation. I would totally like to go back!

Reviewed July 24, 2017

Great place for sushi and other Asian food. You order smaller dishes that you can share, or for yourself. You need about two or three a person. Really tasty food. Service was good, had to ask for more (tap)water a few times. Lovely wine. Paid about € 45 a person for quite a lot of meals and two great red wines, not the cheapest.

Reviewed May 29, 2017 via mobile

Ooh One of My favorites..pan-Asian cuisine. Great large menu with fresh asian snacks. Take a Wallet with a little bit of money (because they aint cheap) But ejoy a great full evening with good food and perfect wines. We Always Go here fir a romantic evening of catching up. Note: when its busy we find sitting upstairs can be exhausting because of the noise. Downstairs is better. Enjoy Dragon I!