“Amsterdam by night...” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Photo Tours of Amsterdam

Photo Tours of Amsterdam
Ranked #116 of 324 Tours in Amsterdam
More attraction details
Owner description: Whether you are beginner or advanced and photography is your passion, Photo Tours of Amsterdam will inspire and guide you to take the best pictures in this UNESCO World Heritage Site, often called the “Venice of the North”.Journey with our experienced, resident, english speaking photographers through the seventeenth-century canal ring area of Amsterdam and encounter the authentic Dutch Golden Age spirit. You will take from Amsterdam the best souvenirs, a great knowledge of your camera, exceptional photographs flavored with a touch of history and memories that last a lifetime.
Toronto, Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Amsterdam by night...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2012

I had an awesome time, picked up a lot of hipful tips for my night photos! :) A must do for all photo enthusiasts!

1 Thank Christian L

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Phototour in Amsterdam”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2012

Hello everyone,

I can only recommend this phototour. It was a birthday present to my father who is very keen of photography. The tour includes a nice walk through beautiful, non-touristic areas of Amsterdam. With the help of our guide (Medina), he could learn more about special functions of his camera, how to layout pictures and what functions work in what conditions. Although the weather was rather rainy, the whole phototour was a huge success. The pictures turned out beautiful and my father received advice and more information to improve his hobby even more.

It was nice that a non-photographic person could join the tour (me in this case). Medina was an excellent guide. She gave the right advice, knows everything about functions on cameras and knows how to explain their purpose. She managed to explain basic knowledge to me and more advanced information to my father.

I can really recommend this tour for photographic keen persons.

Cheers,
Sandra

1 Thank SandraS1986
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“A great way to get to know Amsterdam!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2012 via mobile

I did a 5 hour tour with Tom on my first day in Amsterdam, which was a great way to learn the city. Tom showed me some of the best places to shoot and taught me some new photographic techniques, and I used this new info a lot during my week in the city. The tour also included a bike ride out to see the windmill and Ij brewery, as well as a trek thru the Jordaan area. It was also extremely interesting to talk with Tom about Dutch culture. Highly recommended!

1 Thank Benjamin L
Adelaide, Australia
44 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Canal Cruise”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2012

Excellent commentry and its famous buildings & various statues, especially our Hotel which was owned by Freddy Heineken

Haarlem, The Netherlands
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A Photo Mamory Tour!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2012

With our guide Tom, we had a fantastic 3 hour Photography Tour through a nice part of Amsterdam! He showed us the beautiful places and things, to make special pictures of it. And also he gave very good advices how to handle the camera in some circumstances.
We learned a lot and have made many nice pictures from the canals, the bridges, house boats, buildings and of course the bicycles.When you look through the camera, you see a lot more in a different way.
We had a great time and enjoyed it very much!
You must do it too!