The hotel is easy to get to from Central Station by a Number 9 Tram although we walked it in twenty minutes. Round the corner is the very good 'Rembrandt Square' which is surrounded by plenty of places to eat and relax. Although the hotel rooms were very small, they were clean. The reception area is relaxing and we never felt unwelcome there. I thought the coffee and drinks were reasonably priced too. I was able to print my boarding pass back to Scotland for free and no bother. A free safe was in the room for valuables. We would definitely use this hotel again.
Best of all we liked the relaxed atmosphere, the small rooms were the only downside.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Eden Hotel Amsterdam – Hampshire Eden is in a unique location. Right on the Amstel and with an abundance of hot spots within easy reach: Rembrandtplein, the Stopera, Waterlooplein, De Kleine Komedie and Theater Carre. Various museums are close by including Rembrandthuis Museum and Foam photography museum. The area is also teaming with options for dining out as well as fantastic shopping streets, such as Kalverstraat and Leidsestraat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampshire Hotel - Eden Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amsterdam Eden Hotel
- Eden Hotel Amsterdam
- Best Western Eden Hotel
- Best Western Amsterdam
- Best Western Eden Amsterdam
- Best Western Hotel Amsterdam