“Very good”
Review of Naan Naam - CLOSED

Naan Naam
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 2 March 2013

I've been here several times and always enjoy it. The coconut soup is superb and there is a vegetarian version. I enjoy the Pad Thai and the eggplant dish as well. My girlfriends favorite is the crab fried rice and the coconut soup with shrimp.

Reviewed 12 January 2013

saw the cook visit toilet and run out without washing hands. confronted the staff. very rude response. will nevwr go there again

1  Thank notinnl
Reviewed 20 November 2012 via mobile

We went as a large group and were not disappointed. Food was excellent even if slightly pricey. For 10 people we paid 35 euros a piece and no dessert though we may have averaged 3 beers a person.

Reviewed 28 June 2012

Went to have dinner with friends and colleagues. Picked this place because it is only a very short walk away from the Okura Hotel where we are staying for business. Very nice experience. Excellent quality food. We had the benefit of one of our party knowing his Thai cuisine really well (he is half Thai and could speak Thai with waiting and kitchen staff). All in all wonderful, informal and pleasant experience.

Reviewed 17 December 2011

I have been to this restaurant in October for dinner while attending a conference in Amsterdam. I was at the Okura hotel and this place about 2 blocks from there
When you get in, your senses are taken by the excellent smell of their food. They have a very good and quick service. Their food has a very good taste and the cost is worth. I would go there again if I am back to Amsterdam some day and I do recommend this restaurant for those who like Thai food.

2  Thank RBRSaoPaulo