US$282
US$199
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$264/night.

US$265
US$260
US$234
Doubletree
  • Restaurant
NH Amsterdam Museum Quarter(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$184
US$180
US$185
US$176
Kimpton
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$215/night.

US$263
  • Restaurant
Mercure Hotel Amsterdam City(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$118
  • Restaurant
XO Hotels Park West(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$84
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$134/night.

1,359 results
All reviewsthe red light districtbar downstairsfree earplugsdam squarefemale dormsmoking areabed mixed dormfree breakfastbunk bedsawesome locationperson roomnoisy at nightcentral stationown bathroomlight sleeperyour luggagethe ground floor
Reviewed November 26, 2017 via mobile

We were a hen party ranging from ages 35 to 65 who stayed here. It was ideal for us.
We booked private rooms, beds were comfy and the rooms were secure.
Bar downstairs played great music, great tasty food and drinks deals.
Everything we wanted to see and do was walkable from here.
Was a brilliant place to stay and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Tom N, Front Office Manager at St Christopher's at Winston Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2017

Thank you for this kind review! Happy you enjoyed our comfy beds, food, bar and drinks deals. The best compliments is reading you would recommend our hostel to others! Safe travels and thanks again you for this review! - St. Christopher's at The Winston -

Reviewed November 25, 2017 via mobile

Located right in the heart of Amsterdam, the hostel gives easy access to most of the attractions in and around Amsterdam Central. The red light district and cafe’s are at stone throw’s distance away and all of it can be covered by walking.
The rooms were really very small as we stayed in private rooms but were well maintained and felt cozy as the beds were comfortable to sleep in. The only inconvenience we faced in the room was with bathroom: it was the smallest micro bathroom I have ever used!
There is a bar downstairs and smoking area is in their backyard. The food was ok. The staff were really courteous and helpful which made our stay enjoyable.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends

We appreciate the fact that you enjoyed the location of our hostel. Yes, we are very centrally located in this beautiful city with all the major attraction within walking distance. We are happy that you liked our cozy private rooms and had a good night sleep in our comfortable beds. Thank again for your kind words, safe travels and we hope to welcome you again! - St. Christopher's at The Winston -

Reviewed November 25, 2017 via mobile

I loved staying here. I was a bit worried before staying that it would be a party hostel and I wouldn't sleep. This wasn't the case at all. I booked an 8 bed female dorm. The room was split into 2 separate rooms of 4 beds each. with a shared bathrooms. It was so spacious and despite being just above one of the busiest streets in Amsterdam, the room was so quiet. I had a great sleep each night.
In my room there were 4 regular beds and not bunk beds which I enjoyed.
The location is amazing. Right in the centre of the action.
The only downside to this place is that there is no where really to hang out to meet others and socialise. Yes there is the bar/ restaurant next door but each time I went there it was too busy and I couldn't find a table. It was also really loud inside and so would have been hard to chat to others. Also sometimes it's nice to just chill in a more relaxed environment to meet others at a hostel.
I also didn't like that because I booked through hostel world I didn't get free breakfast. I didn't want to pay for what everyone else got for free. Missing out on breakfast meant I couldn't socialise with others. So I think that's a bit of an unfair policy to not provide free breakfast to everyone and make the place more social.

Stayed: November 2017
Tom N, Front Office Manager at St Christopher's at Winston Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2017

We are are so happy and excited reading this review! Thank you so much for all your kind words and definitely your constructive feedback. It is great to read you really enjoyed our female dorm and that you had such a comfortable stay. We are a party hostel therefor our hostel can get really busy in the evenings. Did you know you can hang out and meet fellow travelers in our really nice sister hostel The Flying Pig? Maybe check it out next time you are staying with us. Also a good idea for meeting other travelers is to join one of the free walking tours. You get free breakfast if you book through our own website, so makes sure you book directly with us next time. We will take everything on board because there is always space for improvement! Thanks again and we hope to have you back soon. - St. Christopher's at The Winston -

Reviewed November 17, 2017 via mobile

Everything was amazing, we actually moved from another hostel to here because the other one was awful and not safe; but this hostel was honestly amazing! Perfectly clean when arriving, staff were very helpful and nice, the rooms are spacious and set up well, and you feel very secure. I also loved that the hostel is really social and the overall demographic is great.

Everything was perfect! But 2 small suggestions could make it even better!
Firstly; each person in our room had a small ‘personal light’ on the wall next to their bed, this light is extremely bright and I was woken up because another roommate turned it on. I would suggest putting in curtains around the beds so it doesn’t disrupt others, or having less bright lights.
Secondly; the bathrooms are one shower and one toilet per room which makes it hard to have any privacy also I find the bathrooms get dirtier quicker. Having a communal bathrooms for the floor would be amazing!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Tom N, Front Office Manager at St Christopher's at Winston Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2017

We are getting so happy and excited reading this review! Thank you so much for all your kind words and definitely your constructive feedback. We will take everything on board because there is always space for improvement! Thanks again and we hope to have you back soon.'

Reviewed November 11, 2017 via mobile

Location: good nearby centraal railway station
Rooms: very small, beds not comfortable at all
Cleanliness: needs improvement
Hospitality: ok
Restaurant and food quality: only good part is tasty food
Good part: location & food
Bad part: over priced & Cleanliness
Visit again: I don’t think so

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Tom N, Front Office Manager at St Christopher's at Winston Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2017

Thanks for your feedback. We want all our guests to have the best time possible and we are sad to read that your stay with us wasn't what you expected. We would like to learn from your experience, so we will try to get in touch with you to find out more. - St. Christopher's at The Winston