I visited this hotel for a weekend away with my mate the train station is only 15 mins walk which seem take forever when trying find it. The hotel was really clean we had a lovely view from our room. We got a taxi into the central for €20 euro. We didn't use the restaurant but it looked clean. There is a shop where you can by food and drinks which you pay at the reception. Overall we had a nice weekend would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Amsterdam City West is a modern 3-star hotel located between the city center and the main business districts of Amsterdam. The hotel offers 180 rooms, a restaurant with bar and terrace and 24-hr snack service. The hotel is surrounded by free public parking (between 7pm and 9am during the week and all day long during the weekend). The bus stop to Amsterdam Central Station is in front of the door (runs 24-hrs a day). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Agoda, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Travelocity.ca, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Ibis Amsterdam City West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Amsterdam City West Hotel Amsterdam
- Accor Amsterdam City West