“terrible”

Pasoek Thai Restaurant
Reserve with
Pasoek Thai Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,663 of 4,042 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: Tel: 020-6374327 located near NH Galaxy hotel Amsterdam. Located a few blocks away. Great food at good prices.
Reviewed 18 May 2016

maybe there is no expensive, but generally I was there two time and always the smell inside is not acceptable. I don't know what kitchen does or what is generally the source of this stench but it was so deep, I was almost decided to go out, really. definitely it was may second and also last visit there. to be fair I want also to say, that dishes were not bad, not excellent, but tasty.

Reviewed 28 April 2016

I stopped here on my way back to my hotel the takeaway was more oil then anything else when I got to my hotel the oil had leaked out of the container into the bag but it did taste ok other than too much oil. According to reviews its a good restaurant so maybe I will try to return and eat in next time

Reviewed 25 March 2016 via mobile

The service was good and quick. Thai food was authentic and reasonably priced. Loved the chicken satay w crispy onions!

Reviewed 16 December 2015 via mobile

I always like to come here. For the personel and the food. One of the better thai restaurants in Amsterdam. Together with Bird in city centre and Suvarnabhum in West.

Reviewed 9 December 2015

We ordered one of the set meals. Sooo much food, the plates just kept coming... My wife is from Singapore and she said the dishes were really authentic, not your run-of-the-mill "europeanized" Thai restaurant.
The fried tofu was especially nice.
Our set was marked as "very spicy" in the menu, but we had no problem at all eating it.

Like others said, there seems to be a lot of Americans going here for some reason.
It's in a dead part of town, but really just two bus stops from the Central Station, quite convenient to get there.