“We loved this accommodation - it was just perfect”
other travellers have booked this property
Wharf House
Entrance, hallway Table with maps and information in the hallway
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Entrance, hallway
Table with maps and information in the hallway
Toilet and bathroom
The bed
The bedroom
The bedroom in the evening
The living room upstairs
Living with pantry in the back
Living room, desk / table view
Wharf House plus surroundings
Wharf House plus surroundings
Sloop for making private boattrips
Street view Wharf House
Wharf House garden, you can sit here
Look at the canal from the garden
Take a private boat trip
Rent our bicycles
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Italian first
Any
Cathy T
Brighton
“We loved this accommodation - it was just perfect”
Reviewed August 29, 2012 for a stay in August 2012
person found this review helpful

I visited Amsterdam with my 16 year old daughter. We wanted accommodation where we would feel comfortable relaxing as well as spending time exploring the city. The Wharf house is just perfect. The apartment is spacious and luxurious. The decor is tasteful and it was a delight to find a bottle of wine and some provisions in the fridge when we arrived. Liesbeth and Wouter were extremely helpful and gave us lots of useful information. They lived just next door so we could access help very easily when needed but they were also discreet and left us pretty much to ourselves. The accommodation is well situated in an upmarket reclaimed dock area, very pretty and quiet but also near to amenities and the town. There were bikes for hire at The Wharf House which made things very easy for us. Wouter was keen for us to give him feedback and aims to continually improve life for his guests. Amazingly we visited in the middle of a heatwave (very unusual for Amsterdam I believe!) and we were a little hot at night. Wouter assured us that he would get a fan installed to help cool the bedroom at night for future guests. I would certainly recommend this accommodation to those wanting just a little bit more than your average accommodation.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The spaciousness
Liked least: We were offered the use of the owner's garden but actually felt a bit shy about using it as they were in in all the time themselves
Travelling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
NSW Australia

Denmark
Reviewed July 11, 2012 for a stay in November 2011

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing