US$206
US$171
NH Hotels
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$210/night.

Room Mate Aitana(Amsterdam)
US$184
US$159
Room Mate Hotels
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$193/night.

US$194
US$182
Movenpick.com
US$291
US$165
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$209/night.

NH Amsterdam Museum Quarter(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$144
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$174/night.

US$205
US$184
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$240/night.

US$247
US$199
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$270/night.

US$264
US$222
Hotel Estherea(Amsterdam)
US$321
US$263
  • Room Service
XO Hotels Park West(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$85
US$69
Savings alert! 48% below average rates

The price you found is 48% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$132/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed April 20, 2016

I booked a twin room with private toilet and shower. at a price of about 240pounds for three nights, I say it's not cheap and I would have liked more improvements to be done.

It has good location, along the Gentleman's canal and at the corner of Rembrandt Square. If you like bars and 'coffeeshops', then go ahead and book this one because these are literally outside the door. It can get a bit noisy at night and the smell from all kinds of 'smoke' can get inside and linger in your room. Every tourist attraction is within walking distance, a good 5-20 minutes (central station, dam square, royal palace, van gogh museum, anne frank museum, red light district). But I guess everything in Amsterdam is within walking distance.

There were some serious steep stairs going to the room. Talking about the room, it's not that big. I guess it can even get a little cramped if there were two of us in the room. You get an LCD TV with some English channels (MTV, CNN, TLC), a refrigerator, a closet with a safety deposit box, a toilet and shower, and two single beds. The hot n cold shower worked fine, and room heating was sufficient. They provide free wifi but the connection/signal was oh so poor that's why I resorted to my mobile roaming data.

Everyday, I was provided with fresh towels. The only free toiletries is a handwash gel. In my experience, The bed and pillows were comfortable. But I had dounts that they regularly change the linens. I had a bed bug bite on my second night. Fortunately, it never happened again. But this is a major turn off point for me and I will hesitate to book here again.

Staff service was good. They immediately fixed the exhaust fan in my room. They also give tips and voucher cards for different tourist attractions.
Breakfast includes bread, jams, butter, eggs, cheese, ham, cereals, coffee, orange juice and some crackers.

Overall, my experience was ok enough to make me stay the three nights. However, I will consider other accommodations the next time I visit.

Room Tip: rooms facing the canal would be good, away from the noise
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Rohise
Reviewed February 17, 2016

I have to accept that the location of the hostel is more than good and it has a seesights throught the window very beatiful, but the hostel is old, the rooms are small, the shared bathroom is dirty and abandoned and the breakfast in the reception is poor and the attention lousy.

I wouldn't repeat again because if it was cheaper, would be acceptable, but in fact is really expensive to be this kind of hostel.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Martaab24
Reviewed November 25, 2015

Stopped here twice, if I had chosen wouldn't have gone back the second time. The first room needed a lot of work. One pillow smelled so bad I left it on the floor. The bed was so soft it was uncomfortable . The ensuite was separated from the room by a curtain. My second room was a windowless cupboard. I could lay on my bed and touch the wall either end without raising my arms. Both rooms were noisy all night

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
Thank Mark William Ja... D
Reviewed November 8, 2015

Bedbugs ! see my video and pictures at youtube: – "Hotel the VETERAN Amsterdam - bedbugs !!!! Danger" many bedbugs, not clean, dangerous stairs, bad smell. Don't get near the place !!! unfortunately I got many bites but it take time to see the bugs- see pictures and video.

Room Tip: very bad place !
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank aaa141
Reviewed September 23, 2015

The location is awesome, you can do everything on foot.
I don`t care about luxury but this hotel is very poor, the bathrooms and the bedrooms are ``ok``, but they are not good.
The free breakfast is good.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple