The hotel offers quality standards. The reception staff is professional, smiling and helpful. The location is absolutely perfect in the very centre of Amsterdam, 20 meters away from the '9' and '14' tram stops. There is plenty of cafes and restaurants around. We were assigned with a room with a glassy toilet (divided by a glass wall only). We asked to change it with a room offering more privacy and they satisfied our request without any problem. The negative part is that our room was not cleaned for two days (on a total of three nights stay) nor the tea/coffee making facilities were refurbished. We complained at the reception and the room was cleaned immediately after. The safe deposit box got locked, and after two days (as it was the weekend) the staff managed to unlock it. I would definitely recommend it, anyway!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Are you ready for Amsterdam? At Hampshire Hotel - Rembrandt Square on the famous Rembrandtplein, everything Amsterdam has to offer is on your doorstep. The ideal starting point for a day visiting museums (Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh Museum and the Hermitage), wandering over Waterlooplein, cycling through the seventeenth century city centre, sailing through the canals, sitting at one of the pavement cafes on Rembrandtplein and visiting trendy local bars and clubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampshire Hotel - Rembrandt Square Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eden Rembrandt Square Amsterdam
- Hotel Eden Rembrandt Square
- Eden Rembrandt Hotel Amsterdam
- Eden Rembrandt Square Hotel Amsterdam