“Excellent fresh sushi”

Ranked #375 of 4,134 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Price range: US$22 - US$33
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Centrum
Description: All you can eat reataurant, a la cart. Sushi, Stirfried, teppanyaki, dim sum
Reviewed 17 March 2016

We went in for lunch, and had the "all you can eat" menu.
We are usually a bit afraid from such offers, since it seems to be connected with compromises on the quality of the food. In this case, there was no need to worry, because the sushi was fresh, served nicely, and interesting.
We had an excellent time, and recommend it very much!

Reviewed 9 March 2016

If you're a huge fan of sushi and Japanese food make sure you stop by Miu. If you're not too sure, well do yourself a favour and stop by there anyway!! Great place for a special date or fun times with your mates.

Miu advertises an 'all you can eat' deal, which truthfully isn't an 'all you can eat' option, however they do very well to fill your appetite and best of luck getting through all the dishes they offer you.
So in fact the promotion is you get to order 5 rounds of 5 dishes (so that's 25 dishes in total) from an extensive menu with a few 'special' dishes costing extra but you can easily still be amazing at the food experience that awaits you without touching those. For such quantity of the food and speed of service the quality and presentation is excellent.
Just a forewarning though, drinks costs extra and can easily jack up your bill, however I doubt you'll be complaining afterwards. Also to be safe, I'd book ahead.

2  Thank Anthony-Aus22
Reviewed 4 March 2016 via mobile

Myself and my partner walked past this restaurant and liked the look of it so decided to try it and I'm so glad we did.
I haven't had all you can eat sushi before but after having it here I can only hope that everywhere as the same standards as this restaurant.
We went for the lunch menu and I've never tasted food so fresh everything was amazing. The way you order your food is also awesome as you can mix and match at every round!! (You get 5 rounds of 5 dishes and get to choose from around 70 dishes).
I hope I can find somewhere like this in England!!
Absolutely a must when you have the munchies!!

Reviewed 28 February 2016

We had a deal for 19.95 euro for lunch all you can eat.... The food is very good, great atmosphere,great service!
We hardly could have gotten up from the amount of food but we were very satisfied!

Reviewed 25 February 2016 via mobile

All you can eat model
Big spread with table serving
Good choice for everyone - from veg to non-veg as well as spice level
5 rounds per person and 5 dishes per round (!!!) and None of us could go beyond 3rd round :-)