“Great views and good food”
Review of Lotje Wine & Dine

Lotje Wine & Dine
Reserve with
Lotje Wine & Dine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 42 Restaurants in Volendam
Cuisines: Dutch
Reviewed October 16, 2017

Picked this restaurant for an evening meal based on Trip Advisor reviews and we were not dissapointed.

Tomato soup and Fish curry soup to start with were both good.

My wife enjoyed the Gambas with noodles and my Spare Ribs were excellent.

Reviewed September 2, 2017 via mobile

On a busy day in Volendam this wasn't the busiest restaurant so had no problem getting a table for 8 inside.

The staff were friendly and helpful and the food very good.

Slightly pricey in my opinion but a good lunch was had by all.

Reviewed June 12, 2017

We enjoyed a nice lunch of smoked salmon, smoked eel and croquets on brown bread. with a small salad - the Lunch trio. Very traditional and not something that I would have normally - but a nice meal with very good service. We were hoping to see Jan Smit, but he was out on travel!

Reviewed April 29, 2017 via mobile

Nice place where you can a good view of Volendam. The restaurant was very nice we had a good time and the meals where very good.

Reviewed March 26, 2017

Visited Volenham on an excursion and at the end of our visit we had free time to enjoy lunch. I was to keen on the guides recommendation so I walked down the street for a bit and found Lots awn do haven restaurant. I had a shrimp and pasta dish that was great! I also ordered an Irish Coffee and the way it was prepared was interesting and I had never seen it made that way.