“Nice time to spend holidays in Volendam having amazing lunch”
Review of 'T Havengat

'T Havengat
Reserve with
'T Havengat is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 38 Restaurants in Volendam
Price range: US$7 - US$31
Cuisines: French, International
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: On a beautiful location on the harbor of Volendam you can find our superb five star dining pub, with a great view over the IJssellake. We are open seven days a week from 10 am. Throughout the year, Whether winter or summer,'t Havengat welcome's you any day Start the day with the best cup of coffee (Illy) of the village, a delicious lunch,late dining or enjoy a drink? The homey atmosphere make's it accessible to everyone
Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

Great location!! Lose to the Ferry station to Marken
Mussels and Salade of Salmon, elver and shrimps excellent
Reasonable prices
I suggest definitely to have lunch there

Havengat V, General Manager at 'T Havengat, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2017

Reviewed 28 April 2017

Fantastic pub great atmosphere excellent food and the food is great the staff are very friendly and helpful the views over the harbour are beautiful it's a must if in Volendam

Reviewed 24 April 2017 via mobile

Coming across this pub/restaurant was wonderful. Situated along the waterfront it was busy with people soaking up the warm sunshine outside on the deck. Inside the theme was of olden day sea farers which was done up really well. A great beer menu with a spectrum of beers from low alcohol to those over 9% !! You have to try a couple!

The food was really delicious and the menu extensive. Deciding what to have was difficult as there was so many dishes that sounded great but the burgers were amazing.

Very friendly staff and we didn't have to wait long for our food even though they were fairly busy. During the summer.months I am sure that this place would be one of the main stop offs for a bite to eat it is that good.

Overall a well run establishment with delicious food and a great beer menu ( if you can't find one to try then you don't like beer!! )

Havengat V, General Manager at 'T Havengat, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2017

Thank you for your great review.

Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

Great cocktails. Call ahead to reserve a table in Saturday. This place is frequented by the locales and fills up fast. I can see why the locales love it.

Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

I visited this restaurant for lunch with my family on Easter weekend. The location is excellent and the place is cute. But I can only assume that it is understaffed and that the employees don't deal well with stress/busy times. I ordered a salad that was described in the menu as having salmon tartar and surimi, but what I received was one with shrimp and an undefinable and not recognizable meat. When I pointed this out I was told repeatedly that was what I ordered despite my efforts to show the server that it did not match the description in the menu. In the end I didn't eat it and didn't pay for it, but wasn't asked if I wanted anything else and was definitely made to feel that the situation was my fault. So much for a nice lunch with the family. I would not go there again.