All reviews train station nice hotel buffet breakfast city centre business trip short walk stayed in this hotel for nights perfect location hotel staff rooms are clean old town mini bar very helpful staff bar and restaurant free wifi comfortable stay three nights
Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

Really enjoyed the breakfast and really well cleaned room and nice straff in the reception, overall 4/5. The hotel was close to the trainstation aswell so you can use it for travelling to Amsterdam, the city of Amersfoort is a Very Nice city.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Pieter_van_Zetten, Front Office Manager at NH Amersfoort, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2018

Dear Victor,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us and this nice compliment.

Reviewed March 14, 2018 via mobile

This hotel is really good in term of location (nearby train station, convenient by walk), nice room even though not big, breakfast is good (but maybe can be more variative), good service, fast check-in and check-out.
Something that made me happy was I could have eary check-in around 9am on Sunday while I didn’t expect it and just thought to keep my luggages before check-in in the afternoon). Thanks for that!
Something that made me a bit dissappointed that the receptionist didn’t tell me that I couldn’t get any points because I am a still new member. I stayed there for a full one week and no points at all!

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Pieter_van_Zetten, Front Office Manager at NH Amersfoort, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2018

Dear Wilfridius,

Thank you for sharing your experience.
It is correct that when enrolling for the program the first night does not count.
However, we have changed the conditions this week, new conditions can be found on our corporate website.

Kind regard,

Reviewed March 6, 2018

The staff are very polite and attentive.

The entire property is extraordinarily clean. The room I was in was clean and quite spacious.

The restaurant has well prepared fresh food. I had a ribeye steak dinner which was prepared as I asked. The breakfast buffet is also very good, better than what I see in the US.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Pieter_van_Zetten, Front Office Manager at NH Amersfoort, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2018

Dear Plindstorm,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

What a great review! We are happy to read that you have enjoyed your stay.
We hope to welcome you soon again.

Reviewed March 4, 2018

The hotel is near to the bus and train station and city center. Modern, clean and comfortable rooms, with nice and professional front desk staff, fluent in English. Good wifi connection. Extra tip: always bring worm clothes with you because Amersfoort is too windy.

Room tip: All rooms are similar
Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Pieter_van_Zetten, Front Office Manager at NH Amersfoort, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2018

Dear Ljiljana,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. What a pleasure to see that you have enjoyed your stay.
We are looking forward to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed February 16, 2018 via mobile

This was my second visit to a different NH hotel in one week and I must say that they get a lot of things right. The rooms are comfortable, it is well appointed and clear. A firm four-star review waiting to happen, which is good and which is what I am after when travelling for business.

The reason I gave an extra star is for something that happened at check in. I asked where the stairs were, so I could walk to the room, rather than take the lift (I like taking the stairs because it help to keep me fit and my Fitbit stairs count is really difficult to achieve in the flatness of NL...). At that point the receptionist responded with: “It is over to your right. Would you perhaps prefer a room on a lower floor, so it is not that far to climb?” That to me is an example of someone who thinks along with the guest and puts in the extra thought and consideration. Well done!

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Pieter_van_Zetten, Front Office Manager at NH Amersfoort, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2018

Dear Yoastie,

Thank you for sharing your elaborate experience. It is a proud feeling whenever our colleagues are mentioned like this.
We will definitely pass on the compliment and hope to welcome you soon again.