“Not bad Thai”

Cuisines: Thai, Vietnamese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 27, 2017

Cycled over for a carry out here. Staff are very friendly and helpful. The menu has changed and diluted, with the beef pad thai I used to have now no more. I had the chicken, which was all made from leg meat. It would have been good to see some breast in there. We ordered 2 portions of spring rolls, which came uncooked and inedible. My daughter said later they do cook them if you ask. Seemed a bit peculiar, and it would have been nice to have had the choice!

Reviewed April 18, 2017 via mobile

They have a large menu of different things but do not have ice tea of any kind. I had a tamarinde slushy which was not too sweet so it was thirst quenching. There was a mix of ice which made the slushy last longer. My entre was a version of Tom Yum soup. I ordered it non spicy with a sea food medley. Some of the shrimp were broken but not over cooked. There was much spice but no heat. I need to return to try some more of their dishes because of the many other possibilities on the menu. The service was clean and good and prompt. My lunch was a positive experience.

Reviewed April 11, 2017

Authentic asian streetfood and cocktails!

Always bring my parents here when they come to visit me in Utrecht - its great.

Reviewed January 20, 2017

Very cool decor and nice staff. Really tasty meals, although a bit expensive in the menu. Definitely worth passing by

Reviewed December 15, 2016

Good Environment, and amazing food. Great combination of Thai Flavors. Portions are well sized and priced.