“Very good Thai”

Cuisines: Thai, Vietnamese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Went there as walk-inns, place was busy but we got a seat right away. Fast and good service. The food was very nice with rich flavors and fresh ingredients. I'd come here again, for sure!

Reviewed 27 May 2017

Cycled over for a carry out here. Staff are very friendly and helpful. The menu has changed and diluted, with the beef pad thai I used to have now no more. I had the chicken, which was all made from leg meat. It would have been good to see some breast in there. We ordered 2 portions of spring rolls, which came uncooked and inedible. My daughter said later they do cook them if you ask. Seemed a bit peculiar, and it would have been nice to have had the choice!

Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

They have a large menu of different things but do not have ice tea of any kind. I had a tamarinde slushy which was not too sweet so it was thirst quenching. There was a mix of ice which made the slushy last longer. My entre was a version of Tom Yum soup. I ordered it non spicy with a sea food medley. Some of the shrimp were broken but not over cooked. There was much spice but no heat. I need to return to try some more of their dishes because of the many other possibilities on the menu. The service was clean and good and prompt. My lunch was a positive experience.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Authentic asian streetfood and cocktails!

Always bring my parents here when they come to visit me in Utrecht - its great.

Reviewed 20 January 2017

Very cool decor and nice staff. Really tasty meals, although a bit expensive in the menu. Definitely worth passing by