All reviews ocean view high level average hotel nice restaurant nice breakfast night stay the room was nice free parking reception sea wallpaper surface coast curtains terras dishes pillows
Reviewed September 14, 2018

The room is excellent, clean and complete. Nice breakfast, kind staff. The hotel is situated at the seaside at the city center of Vlissingen. Very nice restaurant to have dinner also. Parking is nearby.

Room tip: Ask a room with sea view
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ludie F
Reviewed September 8, 2018 via mobile

Both my husband and i don't think this is worth the price at all. We've been traveling for quite a long time around europe and this has to be the worst place we've stayed at. The people who worked there didn't seem to care about complains, the food wasn't good, the sheets had stains and the room smelled weird. If we had wanted this kind of service we would have stayed at a cheap hostel.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Giselandra
Reviewed September 5, 2018 via mobile

I had the most disgusting experience in arion the food is so bad and the prices are crazy. The rooms smell bad and the people that work there are not trained or qualified. I dont recomend it at all! I went woth my husband and we both hate it

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Juli C
Reviewed September 3, 2018 via mobile

This is a waterfront hotel situated near a nice, sandy beach. Great looking lobby and a good restaurant offering a delicious breakfast. Rooms are average and the walls are paper thin. I could hear other guests taking showers, watching TV. Barking dogs (the hotel allows dogs) were bothersome.
I

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

Well where do I start, we have just finished a 4 night stay and have nothing but praise for this hotel and their staff ! (Especially Amanda) the hotel itself is beautiful and the decor is exceptional! We had a fantastic room (200) which was sea facing, travelling with my Husband and 2 children the room was fabulously decorated and large enough for us all, the bar area is super trendy and what can I say about the food ! I think I've put on 2 stone as we have eaten this 3 nights out the 4 and the food is 10 out of 10! Top delish ! My cousin Nadine had her wedding reception here and there was nothing at all that could have been done more ! All the Staff worked so hard and made our stay so special, we will defo be returning next year and I highly recommend anyone visiting vlissingam to stay here! Should be 5 stars ! The Owners do their up most to make their presence felt and it shows how much passion they Have for their hotel, fabulous stay, fabulous staff and thank you all for a truly wonderful time, Clare Blake.

Trip type: Travelled with family