“Yum-tastic thai take away. They modified a dish to be gluten free. Win!”
Review of Sisaket

Sisaket
Reserve with
Sisaket is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #21 of 325 Restaurants in Leiden
Price range: US$16 - US$22
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Telefoon: (071) 8890759. Mobiel : (06) 51663870. E-mail: info@sisaket.nl ...
Reviewed October 7, 2017

As an aussie in the UK i miss thai food a lot!! Was very pleased with this place, Good value and authentic Thai food. We got take away and it was perfect. Would go again :).
they spoke english and were helpful with gluten free. they modified a dish for my gluten allergy. amazing!

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed September 23, 2017

Spicy.. this is what we looked for but only slightly spicy. the place is so close to the Leiden Central so we have no worry about our evening trip back home. A stroll in this city is part of our side trip. We did not regret coming here in Leiden.

Great food and a must for those who love exotic dishes.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed September 20, 2017 via mobile

Went on a Wednesday night and requested a table for one. I was told that they did not have a table. I asked if anyone was finishing up, as I would wait. She said no one and with that I knew she did not want to serve a table of one. I went to Budda's which was also packed but at least they said they would have a table in 5 minutes. I like the food at Budda's better anyway. Beware of the arrogant staff at Sisaket!

Date of visit: September 2017
1  Thank karenanddave_25
Reviewed September 4, 2017 via mobile

Went with a group of four and we ordered different items from the menu. The flavours were very good and the overall quality was spot on. Portion size was also bigger than what I am used to at other Thai restaurants and, although that does not imply quality, I thought I'd point it out.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed September 3, 2017 via mobile

This place is a must visit! The food service and atmosphere will not disappoint you. Authentic Thai food which tastes delicious. Well worth the trip

Date of visit: August 2017