“Best Thai restaurant in Leiden”
Review of Sisaket

Sisaket
Reserve with
Sisaket is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #22 of 320 Restaurants in Leiden
Price range: US$16 - US$22
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Telefoon: (071) 8890759. Mobiel : (06) 51663870. E-mail: info@sisaket.nl ...
Reviewed January 14, 2018 via mobile

We have been here many times and it never disappoints! My favourite is the spice salad as starter - and they make it as spicy as you like!
And to top it all off the staff are lovely and very helpful.

1  Thank cmcgovern4

Reviewed December 28, 2017

We are fairly regular visitors to Sisaket because of the quality of the food at the ambiance. We have not had a bad, or even a slightly disappointing experience with any of the dishes we have tried – everything seems so fresh. My personal preference is “Plaa Chu Chi”- Sea Bass with red curry and chili pepper (reasonably spicy but not too hot). You can have it on the bone (looks magnificent) or fileted for ease of eating. Size of portions on the menu are good and the price is reasonable.
There are, of course a range of vegetarian options on the menu.
We have a preference to ask for a table in the front (street side) part of the restaurant it is a bit cosier and quieter on busy nights.
The service is always friendly and highly attentive – they work hard on those busy nights!
We invariably reserve as it is quite popular. It has a good location near the bus / railway station and some nice bars (Van Buuren and de Bruine Boon) just down the street if you wish pre / and or post dinner drinks.
It is, in our opinion the best Thai restaurant in Leiden so check it out if you are in Leiden.

Reviewed October 7, 2017

As an aussie in the UK i miss thai food a lot!! Was very pleased with this place, Good value and authentic Thai food. We got take away and it was perfect. Would go again :).
they spoke english and were helpful with gluten free. they modified a dish for my gluten allergy. amazing!

Reviewed September 23, 2017

Spicy.. this is what we looked for but only slightly spicy. the place is so close to the Leiden Central so we have no worry about our evening trip back home. A stroll in this city is part of our side trip. We did not regret coming here in Leiden.

Great food and a must for those who love exotic dishes.

Reviewed September 20, 2017 via mobile

Went on a Wednesday night and requested a table for one. I was told that they did not have a table. I asked if anyone was finishing up, as I would wait. She said no one and with that I knew she did not want to serve a table of one. I went to Budda's which was also packed but at least they said they would have a table in 5 minutes. I like the food at Budda's better anyway. Beware of the arrogant staff at Sisaket!

1  Thank karenanddave_25