“Very good service”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Cool
Reviewed 14 November 2016 via mobile

I always liked Oliva. Very fresh food, well prepared, good wine list, perfect atmosphere: relaxed but very suitable for a business diner. My guests this time were very difficult eaters and did not fancy anything on the menu. Cook managed to prepare a dish that made them happy. Thanks a lot, you saved my evening!!

Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

I've been to Oliva a couple of times when in Rotterdam for business and each time I have left very pleased with dinner. Great food and wine selection. Also a good environment if with clients.

Reviewed 3 September 2016

Its an OK restaurant with an OK menu that serves OK food. All very pleasant but nothing to complain of and nothing to rave about. I had to think hard the next day to remember what I ate which probably says it all
Well priced for what you get and worth a visit as the atmosphere is pleasant and the staff friendly enough

Reviewed 13 July 2016

We had a business dinner in this restaurant and we all chose the 4 course set menu which was all good, especially the spicy sausage pasta. Our server was very helpful with the wine choices and was very attentive through out

Reviewed 7 July 2016

We visited Oliva in 2015 during North Sea Jazz Festival and because we loved it so much, we booked for this year, as the restaurant does get full. We were pleased that the same high quality of food, wine and service has not changed. I choose the Chef’s 3 course “Surprise” menu and my wife chose from the menu. The quality of ingredients cooked well make the food quality high. With the food, we had a good selection of wines, recommended by the knowledgeable staff. The best however is when the Chef’s come out to give you your food and spend some time explaining the dish etc.

Overall – a wonderful relaxed evening, we spent 2hrs enjoying 3 courses and the bill was very reasonable given we had a bottle of wine and aperitifs to start with.

We will definitely we visiting next year again during North Sea Jazz.