1,527 results
All reviews holland america line water taxi shipping line balcony room head office food factory old days unique atmosphere tower rooms unique hotel nespresso machine overlooking the river maas river cruise ship hotel restaurant reception desk nice view
Reviewed August 16, 2016

What can I say about this hotel? I have been there twice and already have a booking for next January. Hotel New York is just so dreamy, it's like travelling in time. The staff is super friendly, the food incredible and the location and building amazing. If you are going to Rotterdam you have to stay here, you won't regret it!Cant't wait to be back in one of their huge and confy rooms!

Room tip: So far all rooms were beautiful, of course waterfront is the best view
Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
RoelDusseldorp, General Manager at Hotel New York, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2016

Thank your for your kind review.
Nice te see that you enjoyed the atmosphere, staff and food. We love to welcome you back in January !

Reviewed August 11, 2016

I stayed here for one night, on a weekend in July. Everything about the hotel was perfect - from the details, design, and helpful staff. I was very pleased with my room, which was quite spacious and had both a king sized bed as well as a sitting area. We had two large windows that opened and let in fresh air, and a beautiful view of the Erasmus. The location of the hotel is perfect, easily accessible to the train station (5 minutes on the metro), and in the perfect spot for touring the city. It is close to the centrum and lots of restaurants, and on the opposite side there is an up and coming area with even more. The linens and bed were really comfortable, and even the brunch had an excellent selection. Each room also has a little booklet with a walking tour of the historic Holland-America line sights, and a lot about the building's history. We both enjoyed our stay and I would easily stay here again if I was visiting Rotterdam.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thanks for sharing your experience with Hotel New York. It is nice to read that you enjoyed your stay with us.
We hope we can welcome you again in the futre as a guest of our hotel.

Reviewed August 10, 2016

We slept at the Hotel New York for the first time (we had lunch and dinner several time while we were living in Rotterdam).

We got a room with a view to the port.
It was very nice: spacious room, decorated with taste (I loved the colorfull bathroom with the 2

We were with our 3 years-old daughter and they installed a babybed for her (not a foldable one but a wood one!) with a nice cover and towels... very thoughtful/caring of them.

We all slept very well :-) the beds are very comfortable!

It was our wedding gift from friends of us, and we had such a great time!
Thank you for making this weekend as nice as it was!

Room tip: Pick a room with a nice view on the port
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed August 8, 2016

We had a wonderful stay. The staff is lovely, always very helpful and nice, the rooms are terrific, spacious with high ceilings, the beds comfortable. The location is one of my favorites, you can reach the hotel easily (even by Waterbus!) and relax in the evenings enjoying the great view. The city center is close, the Fenix Food Factory just a short walk across the bridge, and the restaurant is great as well. Will absolutely come back, as this place is an absolute favorite.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
RoelDusseldorp, General Manager at Hotel New York, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2016

We are very happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for your kind words. We love welcoming you back in Hotel New York in the near future!

Reviewed August 7, 2016 via mobile

I went there for the first time and I really liked it. We had lunch and I loved the shrimp crochet. We had to wait for five to ten minutes for a table. And we made a reservation for my sons birthday also.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Thank you for your kinds words. We are indeed very proud of our homemade shrimp croquettes, we like them ourselves a lot too !