“Amazing duck for 2”
Review of Restaurant Chung

Restaurant Chung
Reserve with
Restaurant Chung is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 1,287 Restaurants in Rotterdam
Price range: US$10 - US$40
Cuisines: Fusion
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Stadsdriehoek
Reviewed September 15, 2018

We loved every bit of our visit here. The owner was super friendly from start to finish. The rondel outside is beautiful, the food tastes amazing, we had the duck menu for two, cut at the table. Staff also impeccable. Recommend!

Reviewed September 10, 2018

My son and I walked in late on a Monday evening, and staff were very accommodating to get us a table and food. Due to the late arrival, we could only choose mains and dessert. This proved to be a very good taste of the excellent food on offer. The Peking duck was excellent and service very friendly and excellent. Proper Chinese food, and I am not surprised at all by the other positive reviews.

Reviewed August 22, 2018

Original and fresh food. Dishes with wine pairings : just perfect! You don't eat common asian food, you just discover new flavors. The atmosphere is classy and people really kind. Just close your eyes and trust the Chef!

My best asian food experience so far :-D

Reviewed August 9, 2018

The service was one of the best I have ever had. The wine and dish pairings were great! There was one dish with the wrong wine and when we mentioned it the owner/sommelier came with several other bottles to allow us to choose which one we preferred. The food was incredible! I really dislike licorice and mentioned that in the beginning of my meal before ordering and the head water said that the Peking duck was based on a licorice sauce. I was very hesitant but as it was their speciality I gave it a try. Well guess what... I wanted to lick the plate! The atmosphere and deco is also lovely, especially if you catch a seat on the water front terrace.

Really, Chung and the Chung team, thank you for allowing my dad and I have an experience of a lifetime!

I look forward to meeting you all again with another great meal :)

Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

We’ve now visited Chung a few times in the past months and every time we have been surprised by the wonderful food of the highest quality. Very good wines , very good and dedicated service (something you don’t see that often anymore in the Netherlands). The creations on your plate are close to art and taste very very good. Also for vegetarians there is a good alternative. Not the “standard” veggie “excuse” menu items. But really well make and creative dishes with excellent taste.

We are very happy to have such a good restaurant in the city. When going there, just take the chefs menu.. take as many courses as you can handle and enjoy the evening.

We’ve become fans and ambassadors voluntarily! Sometimes you discover a restaurant that’s just better than the rest.. with a personal touch!

Till next time Chung!