“Nice for a change”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed September 27, 2018 via mobile

My nephew and his GF suggested we go out to this restaurant and i agreed. The service was fine and the food was fine as well. I had the veal shortribs and was good. The cheese rolls were tasty and crunchy, just the way i like them.

Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

Great atmosphere and decor, fantastic food, really worth a visit. Close to city centre. Very nice non-alcoholic drinks.

Reviewed August 20, 2018

I WOULD LITERALLY GO HERE AGAIN JUST TO SEE THE INTERIOR! You literally feel like you are eating in the heart of a jungle, it is truly a lovely a experience.
The food: After reading reviews myself I wasn't sure what to expect from Little V as some customers didn't feel that it captured 'true' Vietnamese cuisine, or that it didn't live up to what they thought it was going to be. That being said, I find that everyone has VERY different opinions of asian cuisine, regarding what they think is "excellent" or "just good". Really, I think whether you enjoy a certain Asian restaurant is VERY personal and depends on your own palate. I personally thought the food at little V was DELICIOUS! My family and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

I definitely would suggest trying this little gem in the heart of Rotterdam and making an opinion for yourself - I definitely don't think you would regret anything!!

Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

The service is really good, however the food is not really what I was expecting. Nice location. Nice atmosphere.

Reviewed August 14, 2018 via mobile

This restaurant is phenomenal, the food is so tasty and refreshingly different. The cocktails are wonderful and the staff are friendly and helpful even talking with you about menu options and ensuring care for those who may have food allergies. If you come to Rotterdam you have to eat here