“Great food, excellent service”
Review of O'Pazzo

O'Pazzo
Reserve with
O'Pazzo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #75 of 1,069 Restaurants in Rotterdam
Price range: US$12 - US$44
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Stadsdriehoek
Description: In the heart of Rotterdam an exeptional Italian restaurant with all its possibilities, purely to impress! Open 7 days in a week with traditional Neapolitan pizza's with a twist, surprising á la carte dishes, fresh pasta's, home-made ice-cream and 21 sorts of wine per glass available.For a quick bite out with your mates or to celebrate a special occasion with your colleagues a 5 courses dinner and wine arrangement. O'Pazzo seems to have all the answers to get good food and good people together.
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

We had an 3 course menue. Service was top. The food was served with the correct interval, not to slow and certainly not to fast. Pricing of food and drinks at an normal level. 3 course with 3 drinks for €50 p.p.

There are newer reviews for O'Pazzo

Reviewed 9 July 2017

This was the pizza from heaven! And I know pizza cause and are eating it in any country I go to, of course Italy too. So good that I almost ordered one more right after finishing the first. Me and my friend ordered two to share so we could taste them both, the other one just as delicious than the other... Pure heaven. I only eat vegetarian (occasionally seafood) and they had about 4 different types of pure veggie pizzas. The italian inspired interior and atmosphere were very inviting and the restaurant were almost full. The staff were very friendly, although very busy. We had to wait a very long time for the dessert to come and then our bill but the waiter came by often to apologize and explain and we did get espresso and a big bottle of A.Pellegrino water for free. I saw many people also order take away this evening so it seems like a popular place.I strongly recommend this place if you´re an "pizza-maniac" as I am.

Reviewed 9 July 2017

This is exquisite pizza! I struggle a lot to find such a high quality in Italy, believe it or not.
The ingredients are the top level, the pizza dough is amazing (try the whole grain one!) and the antipasti are good too (but don't go for the fried calamari, it is not worth it). The restaurant has a really professional oven for cooking pizza and the atmosphere is just great: the restaurant is appropriate for every kind of situation.
There is one aspect I really want to stress: the service is PERFECT. The waiters offer the best service I have ever experienced in The Netherlands so far. The employees of O'Pazzo are kind, patient, sharp, polite...I want to thank them for the amazing dinner I had in O'Pazzo with my family. Special thanks go to Eric and Federico, they deserve it all! I will come back for sure.

Reviewed 24 June 2017

In my opinion one of the best Italian restaurants in Rotterdam. The atmosphere and decor is great, and the food is delicious. This is one of the few 'real' Italian restaurants in Rotterdam.

Reviewed 4 May 2017

I had an incredible incredible Caprese Salad with tomatoes that tasted like they were from heaven WOW... Later on, they followed up with one very good napolitan sauce pasta!

The next I went back to try the pizza and it was simply great!

The restaurant has a lot of guests, even though it is a big place the one time I went at night it was very crowded and service was slow.

Overall, I recommend it for its great food!