“Group of 30 pax”

Restaurant Fitzgerald
Reserve with
Restaurant Fitzgerald is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 1,304 Restaurants in Rotterdam
Price range: US$58 - US$170
Cuisines: International
Description: Fitzgerald is an international fine dining restaurant, situated in the wonderful Oude Haven area. The restaurant opened in 2015 and is admired not only for the very comfortable contemporary interior, but als for the quality of the food and the wonderful selection of wines. The restaurant has been awarded a Michelin star in the Michelin Guide 2018. It also has ample private dining possibilities for your personal or business meetings. When the weather allows it you're invited to lunch or dine in the beautiful private garden, a rarity in the busy city centre! The kitchen is contemporary and also pays attention to fruits and vegetables. For wine lovers Fitzgerald is a gem with ample opportunities to either choose a wonderful glass or one out of the hundreds of labels available on the wine list. Ask one of our sommeliers to help you select the perfect wine for your dish. "Too much of anything is bad, but too much Champagne is just right"!
Reviewed September 4, 2018 via mobile

It was an excellent experience in a one star Michelin restaurant. Very good food, different kind of dishes to enjoy different proposals. Be careful with the wine prices.
It was a costly dinner but we knew it.
Just one thing: when we made the reservation they should have asked us for any allergies or intolerances of the people. Or at least when we started the dinner. They don't offer us any alternative for those people.
A part of this, everything was fine.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed August 19, 2018

A good blend between good food, good service and a very pleasant atmosphere. Mostly business people for lunch, however a very relaxed place.

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank stinovalentino
Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

Reception very warm and friendly. First we had some champagne at the bar. Bartender was very knowledgeable and good conversationalist. We were then ushered to our table where we had menu with accompanying wine arrangement. Very tasty, innovative. Good experience and we certainly will be back...

Date of visit: December 2017
3  Thank Richard S
Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

After more than 20 hours of road trip from Barcelona to Rotterdam, I stumbled with this restaurant when I went out from CitizenM. Before I left the room, I set a different location for a place to eat but then I saw this restaurant. I am glad that they accommodated me despite that they were very busy. Thanks to the manager for accommodating me without any reservation. The chef’s food creations was amazing, from starter, appetizer, main course and desert. I have tried different Michelin star restaurants in Europe and I must say this will be one of my favorites in the list. I definitely recommend this restaurant and I will come back again. I wanted to dine in the evening before my departure but unfortunately they were fully booked. Thanks to the host who served my meals on my table for explaining every details of the food, very knowledgeable and well oriented staff (sorry did not get his name). Till next visit.

Date of visit: July 2018
2  Thank Dxbfan
Reviewed June 18, 2018

Reception and service adapted to the restaurant standard. Refined environment with open kitchen. Inviting menu and an above-average wine list with an exclusive choice of Champagne. I was lucky enough to share my opinions with the owner and sommelier, prepared person and lover of Maison Krug.
The restaurant is above average and therefore prices. Unique flavors to try. Thanks for the hospitality.

Date of visit: June 2018