“Great Hotel!”
Review of De Keyser Hotel

De Keyser Hotel
Ranked #39 of 73 Hotels in Antwerp
Reviewed 1 August 2011

I came here a few weeks ago for a citytrip and it was great! The location of the hotel is perfect, near the centre of Antwerp and also near the old part. The rooms of the hotel were nice, clean and cozy decorated. The housekeeping was very good but also the staff at the reception and bar was very friendly!! They were very helpfull and they told us all the nice places of Antwerp! I can't tell you antything wrong about this hotel. It's definitely recommended!

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with friends

Reviewed 28 July 2011

wow, what a great experience. it was my first time in antwerp but I will be back very soon. the hotel maked it complate. the staff in the hotel was so kind and helpfull. they showed me and my friends the places where we had to go to. we had a great time! the hotel room was very nice and the breakfast was great!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 July 2011

we had a wonderful stay at the Keyser hotel for our wedding anniversary > The staff went out off their way to make it a memorable vacation. The rooms were very well decorated and clean! Breakfast was more than enough to keep us satisfied till dinner. Perfect location to visit the city! we didn't know that much about Antwerp but the we got lodes of information at the reception. See you guys next time! we will definitely be back!!!!!!!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 July 2011

I came in January 2011 in De Keyser Hotel in Antwerp, and i loved it.
not only the place of the hotel was perfect. Near by the shopping area and central station. When we want to go out, the reception calt a taxi for us. And they gave us good tips to see more of the city. I loved the hotel and the reception staff was very friendly. Also i want to thank the housekeeping, they cleaned our room every day and they didn't disturb us any time.

I want to thank Lesley from the reception (yes i remember your name) for everything, that made our stay better then we hoped for. We Bless You.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 July 2011

De Keyser is a great hotel. The rooms are nice and the staff is great.
When I got there, a very handsome man named Lesley helped me very well.
He answered all my questions and gave me tips on what fun things I could do in Antwerp.
It was a great weekend and I'll definitely come back again!!!

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank anoniem12
Reviewed 7 June 2011

We made the mistake of booking for two nights one was bad enough. The staff on reception had obviously not been adequately trained. Any information required had to be prised out of the reception staff and then it was cotradictary. The room was dark requiring the light on during the day. This may have been designed to hide the low standard of cleanliness.

Room Tip: try a different hotel
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank johnwright42
Reviewed 15 April 2011

we stayed here thinking it was a 4 star hotel but by far not what you would expect.
rooms are dirty and run down, unfriendly staff, the manager didnt even get up from his chair to listen to our complaints.
we checked out and found another hotel the next day

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank balouviking
Travellers also viewed these Antwerp hotels
Park Inn by Radisson Antwerpen
#35 of 73 in Antwerp
Hotel Hyllit
Hotel Hyllit
#20 of 73 in Antwerp

Been to De Keyser Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about De Keyser Hotel

Address: De Keyserlei 66 - 70, Antwerp 2018, Belgium (Formerly Alfa De Keyser Hotel)
Region: Belgium > Flanders > Antwerp Province > Antwerp
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Wheelchair access
#16 Luxury Hotel in Antwerp
Price Range: $113 - $221 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:4 star — De Keyser Hotel 4*
Freshly newly renovated rooms from 2010, central located in Antwerp, in front of train station, buses and subway, nearby the animal zoo and diamond district behind the hotel. 5 Minutes walk from the shopping area and ten minutes walk from the old city. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity.ca, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your De Keyser Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Alfa De Keyser Antwerp