See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

We were on a Leger Coach tour and stayed at this hotel on the first and last day of the tour. Arrival both dates was a shambles there was no porterage going. Only one person on reception so booking in after a long days travelling was fraught with delays. We had to wait an age to receive our cases, in the end i had to get them myself. Being disabled this was not an easy task. On the last day i asked if there was any room service, there was not! Only a overpriced vending machine that charged €2 for everything crisps, bars of chocolate this is extortion. Being sited on an industrial estate there was nowhere to get food.
Breakfast: Clearly Leger were rated as 2nd class because both times we arrived at the breakfast bar there was little food remaining. The staff only replenished when most of our group got up from their seats to go. The layout of the breakfast bar was awful with the one very slow hot drinks machine blocking access to the rest of what fare there was. The staff were surly and unhelpful. The room was clean and tidy though.
This is not a hotel i would like to return to

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank pamelasT8102AK
Francesco D, Manager at Best Western Wavre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2018

Dear Pamela,

Thank you for feedback regarding your recent stay at our property.

I've well noted your remarks with regards on porterage and room room service, kindly note that we'll provide extra staff for the next coming groups to ensure a good and quicker service.
The breakfast is regularly filled but we two groups in house it may take a bit more time to refresh the buffet, apologies for the inconvenience.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at +32 10 88 74 30

Francesco De Luca
Best Western Hotel Wavre

Reviewed June 12, 2018

The receptionist was also the porter, the barman and the waitress... despite being clearly overworked she was fantastic and gave great service, however, Best Western, shouldnt rely on staff doing 3 or 4 different jobs just to maximise their profit as eventually staff will have to go sick or find a better employer!!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Nickolaiivanovich
Francesco D, Manager at Best Western Wavre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2018

Dear Nickolaiivanovich,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at +32 10 88 74 30

Thank you again for your feedback and suggestions. We appreciate your loyalty to our brand.

Francesco De Luca
Best Western Hotel Wavre

Reviewed June 5, 2018 via mobile

Looks exotic and gives a resort feel, like elsewhere the service is just about average.

It was hot and I wanted a fan which was not provided, although at the reception they said they will check.

The window on the ground floor opens to the lawn but for 4 feet it is protected by a cardboard. Still kind of scary as anyone can jump in. So during summer there would be no ac and you wouldn’t be able to keep the window open, so ask for 1st or 2nd floor rooms.

The breakfast is continental and was good.
There is open to sky sit out area to enjoy the warm sun with umbrellas.

The parking is metered.

If you need to go to Brussels then this is the hotel on the outskirts which will save your journey time by an hour.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed May 21, 2018

Clean, Comfortable and the reception staff ... Audrey and Jonathan did an exceptional job looking after any need! Breakfast was wonderful and my team and I enjoyed the patio with a few beers in the evening.

Room tip: Clean and comfortable!
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank jamesltressler
Francesco D, Manager at Best Western Wavre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2018

Dear Jamesltressler

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

I will share your positive feedback with the staff and we hope to see you soon on your next stay in Wavre!

Kind regards.

Francesco

Reviewed April 20, 2018

comfortable and nice breakfast served in the morning with nice restaurant. I stayed only one night, the room was clean and well furnished with coffee machine. So at the end of the day a nice experience with gentle service at check in / check out.

Date of stay: April 2018