“Average at best”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed September 14, 2017 via mobile

We both took just a pasta as main course. Nothing special, like basically everything: service just OK, venue sober, wine not bad.
Note please that they don't accept plastic payment. Oh, they didn't serve biere sans alcool.
I will not come back because there are so many better places.

Reviewed May 9, 2017 via mobile

You know when you walk into a restaurant and you just have a feeling.....

Well having recently moved to Belgium, I walked into what was the best pizza experience of my life.

Easy Tempo is understated yet chic as only the Italians know how.

The Italian pizza purists will advocate, a pizza should never have more than three ingredients.

Ham, cheese and oregano is all it was and all it needs to be. This was the best pizza I have ever eaten, surpassing those I have had in Rome and Florence.

As I waited for my meal, I watched as the chef, Gerano spun his magic on the pizza dough twirling it in the air. What arrived was a work of art. The addition of a lightly infused chilli oil made this pizza 10/10...Bravo - highly recommended and at gracious prices.

Bernadetto, the owner is a humble and hugely likeable fellow. It pleases me no end to be able to pay tribute to what was a simple yet excellent dining experience.

Passion pays dividends....encore!!!

Reviewed March 19, 2017 via mobile

We had a very nice diner at this restaurant in the typical neighbourhood of Les Marolles. The spaghetti al vongole was delicious and the rest of the dishes as well. The counter/kitchen is open and you can admire everything thats happens in the 'kitchen'. Give it a try

1  Thank Philiblue
Reviewed September 25, 2016

We made a reservation for a group of eight people and were offered two possibilities for seating. We preferred sitting nearby the large counter. The vibe this restaurant gives off is authentic Italian, but the service could be more attentive. For instance they forgot to fill our glasses. Since the wine bottle stood on the counter one of my table mates got up to fetch it. While she was pouring us the wine, the waiter came by and yanked the bottle out of her hands. Quite rude.

My spaghetti alle vongole was not bad, but by no means impressive. I counted only eleven clams and since those clams the reason to order this dish I was disappointed. Food was not expensive though. Drinks included we paid about 22 euro per person.

Reviewed June 10, 2016 via mobile

After a dozen visits over the last couple of years, this is definitely my favourite italian restaurant around.
They do excellent pizzas - and not expensive!
Pastas are nice, look at their specials, sometimes there are really good deals.
The interior is very original and warm, it makes me think of the Godfather movies. The service is more than correct, I never had a bad experience.
About the neighbourhood, I never had any issues.
If coming by car, park In the Poelaert parking (underground the square in front of Palace of Justice, you pay 5 euros for the evening after 7pm) and take the elevator down into the Marollen area - so easy.
Please remember this restaurant does not accept credit cards, cash only.