“Nice Place!”
Review of Cup 28

Cup 28
Ranked #563 of 3,804 Restaurants in Brussels
Reviewed 27 July 2017

Cafe with a nice outside area! The food was good, the "bubble waffles" the couple on the table next to us had looked delicious and truly Instagram worthy.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

Very nice place for a brunch on a sunny day. They have a garden in the back, tasty bagels and excellent cappuccino.

Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

We have been here already 3 times so far and we are positively surprise by these guys!

1. Coffee is very good and cappuccino milk foam is very nicely done

2. Staff so far very friendly and smiling which makes you wanna come back (yes it works like this!)

3. Interior is quite cool and terrace is a hidden jewel - cannot wait for spring!

Reviewed 9 March 2017

We went there to try with my best friend a few months ago.
We fell in love immediately ! The staff is super kind and professional in the same time. They are friendly and sweet ! The food is great ! I tried pretty much everything, cookies, cakes, bagels, coffees, latte, teas ... I never tried anything that was not good nor average. Food is fresh, tasty, they use good quality ingredients and the presentation is super cute ! They offer free wi-fi and there is always good music playing in the background. I cannot recommend enough this place, you MUST try it !
L'essayer, c'est l'adopter comme on dit en français !
Now we go there EVERY SINGLE WEEK, it became our "HQ" :D
Love it !

Reviewed 25 February 2017

As a huge coffee fan, I was really pleasantly surprised when I got my cappuccino. It was really tasty and had a thick layer of creamy milk foam. The place is easy to miss but is definitely worth a visit.