“Fantastic food and service”
Review of Rugbyman N° Two

Rugbyman N° Two
Reserve with
Rugbyman N° Two is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #94 of 4,096 Restaurants in Brussels
Price range: US$33 - US$162
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: If you love Lobster, Fish, Seafood in general , you are at the right place. If you want to create souvenirs it’s just up to you... We will be there to propose you the best of our knowledge in real kooking in the most familiar ambiance. All this inside or on one of our warmed terrasses. We be here since 47 years and open every day. One last point, please do not make any confusion with the Rugbyman One.. Those are two different places totaly separated since nearly 50 years. Give us the opportunity to make you discover our carte and menus and we’ll give you the best reasons to come back. Hoping to see you soon, yours, Conrad
Reviewed April 8, 2018 via mobile

We were recommended by a local and so did not disappoint. Food was excellent, lobster is the special but I had food envy with all dishes I saw come to other tables too! oyster were excellent and for us brit the french wine prices were amazing too.

Service was friendly and very good. Eunice was our waiter and excellent.

It's in a great little square with a pool so atmosphere is lovely if you sit outside over the road in the square. Inside is great too!

Highly recommend this restaurant.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed April 2, 2018

We, 2 adults and a child, visited on a Saturday evening. The place was full so it's advisable to make your reservation ahead of time. The clients were mainly from out of town/country and the food was mostly in 'pre defined' menus ie chose a starter, a main and a dessert for a fixed price. 2 of us picked a pre defined menu whereas one ordered a la carte. The food from the pre set menus was so so, a bit lacking in taste and quantity, but the quality from the a la carte was clearly higher.

According to the reviews here the lobster is supposed to be excellent and hence I had to try. I took half a lobster as part of a pre set menu and it was ok. Not bad but for sure not excellent. Overall, the place is decent but I wouldn't come back should I visit Brussels again.

Reviewed March 10, 2018 via mobile

The lobster experience ever ! And a nice and friendly atmosphere !
What a great moment !
On top of this, it is not as expensive as you could have expected...

Reviewed March 2, 2018 via mobile

The best and funniest waiter I have met in Brussels - Jounes. He made our evening a special and funny one. Recommend!

Reviewed February 5, 2018

My sister and I both happened to be in Brussels for work, and she escaped her colleagues in search of moules. We had them in abundance here: great quality in a nice atmosphere. The wine was excellent. Well worth a visit. (Note the name of the restaurant refers to a former owner ... don't enter expecting anyone here to know the first thing about rugby, which was the [very small] mistake I made.)

Date of visit: February 2018