“Very good bao burgers”
Review of Baogo

Baogo
Reserve with
Baogo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #52 of 3,828 Restaurants in Brussels
Reviewed 13 November 2017

In the center of Brussels you will find quality bao burgers. Unique taste for a very reasonable price. Vegetarian option too. And fries from sweet potatoes:)

Reviewed 18 October 2017

My husband and I stopped here since it seemed a little different (as you can see from the photos they have cool buns and interesting burger choices). The place is surrounded by other restaurants that have cheap photos of their food and place men outside to beckon you inside. This place didn't do that and it created a more welcoming feel. We each ordered a burger (pulled pork and prawn burger) and both were incredible. We also ordered Sake and beer and the total price was very reasonable.

1  Thank tigg189074
cuiyuxing, Manager at Baogo, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2017

Thank you for visiting us.

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

I loved that this place wasn’t your regular average burger joint. I really enjoyed the Asian mantou as the bread potion for the burger. Flavours were very well done. I had the pulled pork, and for someone who’s doesn’t normally like pulled pork (not sure why I ordered i, but glad I did) I thought it was delish!
The only thing I didn’t love is how quickly the yam fries got soggy though, so maybe stick with regular fries if you care about that.

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

Went here with some friends and we all really enjoyed our food.

Given the touristy area this restaurant​ is in I was expecting an inflated price tag, but it was very reasonable.

It's also got a nice atmosphere and a good selection of beers.

2  Thank Shemps2049
Reviewed 10 October 2017

This restaurant is on quite a touristy street, but it's not like the other places that have someone outside to pull you in, which is why we decided to give it a try.

I went with a few friends, and we all enjoyed the food. The menu was limited, though that's not necessarily a bad thing - there was something for everyone.

I ordered the pulled pork burger - but had to suffer remarks from the waiter a couple of times during the night about the "dry" burger, because I asked for it without the slaw. My friends and I couldn't work out whether or not he was joking! I'd understand remarks like that if I was eating for free at someone's house, or if I'd complained about the food - but I felt slightly criticised for having a preference, and it did dampen the experience somewhat.

The burger wasn't dry in the end (the pulled-pork patty was actually quite moist, with lots of seasoning) and it was very nice. I would still recommend the place - but be careful if you want to leave off something you don't like!

1  Thank APomR11