“Horrendous - Avoid at all costs!!”
Review of Le Saint-Laurent

Le Saint-Laurent
Ranked #3,089 of 3,837 Restaurants in Brussels
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 5 January 2018

Absolutely horrendous! Only a couple there, sitting a few tables away, and myself. Half an hour wait for food. The other couple asked the owner/waiter for help, he rudely repllied, 'Wait!' Then pulled out his phone and rang a friend. Food was disgusting. Tried to charge extra for stupid things. 4.5 Euros for the cheapest, smallest water you could buy. Not surprised about the other reviews. They seriously don't care about the place.

Reviewed 30 October 2017

It's not easy to find booths in a restaurant in Brussels for comfort and privacy. My gf and I enjoyed an early dinner with seafood (oysters, crab, lobster, shrimp platter). Serving bottled water in a plastic bottle was a bit tacky. I agree with other reviewers that the food is mediocre. Our waiter was very friendly and accommodating. The cheesy garlic bread is a winner and will surely destroy your diet. I cannot recommend the lamb.

Reviewed 9 September 2017

I am very sorry to say that but the provided services were not the ones I expected.
First of all the waiters (because they were two which is a little bit unusable) did NOT explain to me and my friends what the order was. We told them that we would have liked to share only one dish (normal paella-27 euros) but at the end we were supposed to pay for three paella ROYAL (3x45 euros).This was NOT our order !
Furthermore we had to wait more than one hour before we received our food and they tried to impose us to pay an extra 10% besides the overestimated bill for services and the food was not great.
Something like this is not normal and scams like this one should not exist in the future !!

Reviewed 5 September 2017

Tourist trap is right. They must rely exclusively on passing trade because no-one would ever eat there twice from choice. Watery flavourless starters; virtually inedible main courses; and dessert? an ancient waffle with a dollop of artificial cream. We completed none of the courses. Service was desultory. Eat elsewhere!

Reviewed 15 August 2017

They harass you in the street! They claim 3 courses for 12 euros. What a pile of crap!! Fondue, a tiny piece of deep fried cheese. A 2 ounce steak that tasted like cheap liver!! We didn't even stay for dessert.. a quarter of a Belgian waffle with cool whip! A total scam!!!