“Lovely Seafood ”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed December 29, 2017 via mobile

This was a great restaurant that me and my girlfriend found online and wanted to give a try.

The alcohol list was quite expensive so we both decided to go for a coke instead which was nice.

For starter we shared the Garlic Shrimp was fantastic. The shrimp were very large and a generous portion was given, we particularly liked the garlic butter that came with it.

For Main we went for the Seafood paella. When it arrived it look very appetising. The Paella was packed with muscles, clams, prawns, calamari rings and lobster. We were very impressed and found it tasty. My only comment was that it got cold quite quickly.

The staff were very friendly and attentive.

Overall a lovely little place.

1  Thank joshalangunn
Write a ReviewReviews (2,346)

Reviewed December 29, 2017 via mobile

The portion was quite large and the seafood was quite juicy. Quite tasty and better than the usual seafood Spaghetti! Service was good as well

1  Thank Benny W
Reviewed December 29, 2017 via mobile

I’m falling in love of the food here, more than my BF! The seafood is so fresh, I’m like a happy swimming in ocean!

1  Thank TsenHsin
Reviewed December 29, 2017 via mobile

My friend and I visit in the beautiful city and have our best meal in The Lobster House, it's perfect ending of our trip in Brussels.

1  Thank claire7019116
Reviewed December 27, 2017 via mobile

Big portions and extremely delicious. Two dishes fed three very hungry mouths. Waiters are friendly and helpful. Beautiful and lovey restaurant!

2  Thank Tim W