“My Friday pizza”

Ranked #76 of 4,016 Restaurants in Brussels
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 10, 2018

Honest, down-to-earth, funny, with tables outside (for warm evenings), and wood-oven backed pizzas. Since years, I visit Colosseo very often on Fridays to start my weekend with a pizza & salad and a carafe of house wine.

Reviewed June 9, 2018 via mobile

Good service, good pizzas and good prices. You get what you expect and the staff is nice. I recommend it if you want something tasty for a low price.

Reviewed May 18, 2018 via mobile

This authentic pizza place happened to be just a short walk from our hotel and was one of the best pizzerias we've ever been to! We ordered the margherita and the ham and mushroom and both were delicious! The restaraunt itself was clean and you could see the pizza being made in the open kitchen, the staff were helpful and provided prompt service.

Reviewed May 8, 2018 via mobile

Since pizza is my favourite food I wanted to go go to the best pizzeria in Brussels. According to TripAdvisor this was the one. No idea how this can be the best pizza in town. Unbelievable. I ordered vegetarian pizza and it smelled like sea food. Even if it didn't the pizza far from good. My bf had risotto and it wasn't good either.

Reviewed April 20, 2018 via mobile

We recently ate at this restaurant after reading good Trip Advisor reviews. The pizza, in my opinion, is delicious and as good as the pizza we ate in Sorrento last year. The service is friendly and the prices are reasonable. Only downside is it is very small. We were lucky to get a table but would have missed out on great food if the restaurant was full.