“A Good Recommendation”
Review of Le Marmiton

Le Marmiton
Reserve with
Le Marmiton is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #126 of 4,098 Restaurants in Brussels
Price range: US$23 - US$57
Cuisines: Belgian, French
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: In the heart of Brussels, at a stone's throw from the Grand Place, come discover the restaurant "Le Marmiton" in the wonderful setting of the 'Royal Saint-Hubert Galleries'. His owner Mr Toni Beja and his children Anthony, Sandra and Alexandre, all three graduated from the Hotel Management School of Namur, welcome with great pleasure the fans of Belgian specialities and products of the sea, and this since the opening in 1979.
Reviewed October 24, 2018

Our hotel recommended this restaurant on the corner of the Rue des Bouchers and the Galarie du Roi. My wife and I decided on one of the set menus and were very pleased with the quality of the food. The service was helpful, a complimentary drink was provided when we arrived and we had an enjoyable evening.

Date of visit: October 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,491)

Reviewed October 17, 2018 via mobile

Chose this restaurant as our anniversary dinner venue during Brussels jaunt and was pleased with everything. It’s cosily laid out so that you get the conversations of fellow diners drifting across but not interfering. Staff were attentive and service was good, you can imagine it could be chaotic when it is full. Went for the set menu which is good value though wine is not cheap. Starters, mains and a rare dessert for me were all good. Nice place this! Like so many Brussels restaurants though, loos tend to either a walk down to basement as in this case or a hike up the stairs.

Reviewed October 14, 2018 via mobile

Bland amd mediocre food, slow and uninterested service and stuffy atmosphere due to lack of air con. Avoid by any means.

Reviewed October 13, 2018 via mobile

I went here with my wife and we have enjoyed with this great restaurant. Good belgium food. I will recommended it to our friends. 5/5

Reviewed October 9, 2018 via mobile

Following the good reviews I have decided to try this restaurant with no regrets! There is a good selection of 3-4 menus, at very fair price. I decided to go a la carte choosing an half dozen of oysters on the shell, and the typical moules et frites. Everything nice, well served and prepared. Staff kind. I spent around 45 euro including a 25 cl house wine and water, which I consider fair considering food, place and location.