“My Favorite Bakery in Brussels”
Review of Boulangerie Charli

Boulangerie Charli
Ranked #2 of 28 Bakeries in Brussels
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed June 13, 2017

I go to Charli almost every weekend for croissants. A pain au chocolat costs 1.30 EUR. An almond croissant costs 2.20 EUR. A chocolate tart costs 4 EUR. I believe Chari to be the best bakery of Brussels. I'm so lucky it's close to my house. I definitely recommend it.

1  Thank MA891

Reviewed June 11, 2017

Super quality breads!!! As I suffer of hypoglycemia I do not support supermarket-bread where dextrosis etc. results my body giving a bad reaction. Always bread from Charli!

1  Thank DennisKTervuren
Reviewed May 21, 2017 via mobile

Very lovely selection of croissants and pastries for breakfast.chance also to have breakfast in it with some tables.
You can actually see bakers working while you are having your breakfast.

Bread is fantastic: all organic, maybe not cheap but absolutely tasty. Took a loaf back to Italy with me

Reviewed March 18, 2017

The best chocolate pastries of Brussels are the ones from Sasaki in Woluwe, but this one is a close second. So happy I found it!

Reviewed February 24, 2017 via mobile

February 24, 2017
My first chocolate of the day came from Boulangerie Charli. This is rated as the number 2 bakery in Brussels on TripAdvisor. I can see why. It is a working bakery. I spent an hour here watching the baker. The staff is professional and courteous. As I stated to bus my first coffee cup a team member stopped me and said it was their job to do that and my job to relax and enjoy the smell of the bakery. I sure did. For my pastry I had the Brioche Choc. It was very fresh and tasty. A perfect moment. I also liked the cups they use for in house coffee as they each have a little inspirational saying. I highly recommend you spend some time here watching the bakers.

1  Thank Boganvillas