2,530 results
All reviews a business class room atrium restaurant sea grill the grand place business lounge mini bar free wifi standard room central location excellent hotel junior suite long weekend the air conditioning nespresso machine business trip main attractions train station
Reviewed November 10, 2017

A large business hotel which also would work for vacation. Location is excellent within walking distance of railway station, shopping and sightseeing.
The standard room is pretty large with both a desk, a comfy chair and a small table. Beds are great but the pillows are much to soft. The bathroom is what you expect and has got plenty of room for your stuff. Water pressure in the shower was way too low.
The room is always warm and the only windows are facing the atrium and are not possible to open. It makes the room quiet but also very warm. The rather loud sounding air-con is required even if it was November. This is my biggest concern with the hotel.
Service was lovely.
Breakfast is good and the possibility to have your own teapot is appreciated.
Wifi works very well and stays connected.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
RD_Royal_Brussels, General Manager at Radisson Blu Royal Hotel Brussels, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2017

Dear Tomas,

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment your stay at the Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Brussels.

Indeed, we are centrally located within a walking distance to the main touristic attractions such as the Grand Place and the Manneken Pis. The Central Station is very close to our hotel as well.

I am happy to read that you enjoyed your spacious Standard room. I note your comment about the temperature in the room. Did you know that you could manage the air conditioning directly from your room to have the temperature you want?
It is good to know that you found all you needed at breakfast.

If travelling brings you back to Brussels, I would be glad to welcome you back.

Best regards,

Reviewed November 8, 2017

From my blog, hellomissmay.com

Radisson Blu Royal Hotel Brussels is a modern Art Deco hotel that includes a stunning atrium, a glass dome and did I mentioned, a river running through the hotel. It is designed by a well renowned architect, Michel Jaspers, whose concept is all about marrying the old and new, in this case, he used an original 12th century wall.

Located in the heart of Brussels, Radisson Blu Royal is literaly around the corner from the old city. Minutes walk to the De Brouckere metro station and La Monnaie De Munt opera house.

The breakfast buffet was delicious with a variety of fruits, muesli, cheese, patisserie and cereals to choose from. The highlight was the waffles... They were yum! And there were little cute milk bottles for soy milk lovers too.

My favourite part of Radisson Blu Royal Hotel Brussels has got to me the beautiful interior of the rooms. It's really classy and modern. The bathroom is to-die-for. All decked in faux marble, it's the a selfie's dream come true, hehe. The modern furniture and artwork compliment one another extremely well. And did I mentioned they have the best hotel pillows and doona? it was so soft to sleep on, I could't believe it's the best I ever slept on!

Looking forward to returning to Brussels again. Have a wonderful week guys!

xm

More travel adventure on Instagram @hellomissmay

Room tip: Beautiful Rooms
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
RD_Royal_Brussels, General Manager at Radisson Blu Royal Hotel Brussels, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2017

Dear hellomissmay,

Wow, thank you so much for your great review and comment! We were very pleased to have you at the Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Brussels!

It’s a real pleasure to read that everything was perfect! I am delighted to hear that you loved our design and found our central location very convenient.

Our chef thanks you for the kind words about the breakfast! I am happy that you found everything you needed to start a good day.

It’s good to know that you liked your spacious and comfortable room. It looks like your stay reflected our 100% Guest Satisfaction guarantee that we strive for.

I would be more than happy to welcome you back for your next trip to Brussels,

Best Blu regards,

Reviewed October 28, 2017

central hotel - well located ; we have got a fair room but we didn't really like the hotel itself. Facilities and room are ok .
in general i would not say its deserve 4 star hotel, more likely 3 stars hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
RD_Royal_Brussels, General Manager at Radisson Blu Royal Hotel Brussels, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2017

Dear Danaterrier,

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay with us. We love feedback and are continuously trying to improve our daily services.

I am glad to know that you enjoyed our location in the very heart of Brussels!

However, I regret to read that you have not fully enjoyed your stay in our hotel. Could you please let us know what it is that we could improve upon to give you a more enjoyable stay in the future?

I hope to have the chance of welcoming you back to our hotel in the beautiful city of Brussels and to exceed your expectations!

Kindest Blu regards,

Reviewed October 25, 2017

The location of the hotel is excellent - near many key city centre attractions - and the general look of the rooms, in terms of furniture, etc., is appealing. Some of the public spaces are quite tired - peeling ceilings, worn carpets, etc. The major disappointment comes with amenities and service. Wifi is the worst I've experienced in a major hotel for many years, though I think this depends on your room (some at the same conference had similar issues, while others didn't). Water pressure in the showers is poor. Towels are threadbare. A simple request took six hours and a second reminder to be addressed. All things that are small on their own, but add up to detract from the overall quality of the experience.

1  Thank toddbessemer
RD_Royal_Brussels, Manager at Radisson Blu Royal Hotel Brussels, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2017

Dear Todd,

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on your stay with us. It is comments like yours that help us to continuously improve our daily services.

I am glad to read that you have enjoyed our great location in the heart of Brussels and the look of our hotel. However, I regret to read that you were disappointed with our amenities and the time it took us to fulfill your wishes and please know that what you have mentioned does not reflect our standard. Your comment is taken very seriously and kindly know that I will personally share your comment with the concerning managers.

If travelling would take you back to the wonderful Brussels, it would be my honor to have the chance to welcome you back to our hotel and exceed your expectations.

Kindest Blu regards,

Reviewed October 23, 2017

I am not very fluent in english : I have apreciated the interior style of the hotel (the lifts), the quality of the personnel, the breakfast and the "ambiance" . The situation is excellent. the least : I cannot open the window (room 634) and the noise of a climatisation (on the 7th floor?).

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu
RD_Royal_Brussels, General Manager at Radisson Blu Royal Hotel Brussels, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2017

Dear René,

Many thanks for your positive review concerning your stay at the Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Brussels.

It is a pleasure to read that you have appreciated the time you spent with us, and thank you for saying that you enjoyed the “Super Breakfast Buffet”, the ambiance and our personnel!

Thank you for letting us know the issues you have faced. Please know that our windows are closed for safety and security reasons and that we will look into the air-conditioning on this floor.

I would be happy to welcome you back to the heart of Brussels very soon!

Kind regards,