2,509 results
All reviews a business class room atrium restaurant sea grill the grand place free wifi standard room mini bar excellent hotel central location junior suite the air conditioning long weekend nespresso machine business trip main attractions train station yogurt
Reviewed September 6, 2018 via mobile

We stayed 4 nights at the hotel as part of the Tomorrowland 2017 festival. Very good hotel, well organised, breakfast really nice and personnel friendly. Only one remark... as guests of the hotel we still had to pay €110 for parking costs for 4 full days. We checked out Monday at 11:30 in the morning and still paid full day fair. Quite expensive and honestly we did not expect that. So our suggestion will be - look for an alternative parking place, cheaper...

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Radissongroup B, General Manager at Radisson Blu Royal Hotel Brussels, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2018

Dear Miri,

Greetings from the very heart of Brussels.

In the name of the whole team I would like to thank you for your 5 out of 5 review, I am pleased to see how much you enjoyed your stay at our ‘very good’ hotel.
Regarding our parking rate, please do not hesitate to ask our front office for all the information, they will be pleased to help you and make sure everything is transparent.

I look forward to welcoming you back at the Radisson Blu Royal Hotel.

Best Blu regards,

Reviewed August 30, 2018 via mobile

I stayed for one night before attending a conference. I took a very early flight and arrived at the hotel at 10 am and was allowed to check-in immediately. The room was very comfortable and the staff were extremely helpful at all times. The only downside was the price of items in the mini-bar; €5.50 for a coke seems excessive.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Radissongroup B, General Manager at Radisson Blu Royal Hotel Brussels, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2018

Dear Marie,

Thanks a lot for your stay with us and the very nice review about your experience.
I am pleased to learn that you have appreciated our ‘extremely helpful’ staff and your ‘very comfortable’ room.

For sure, we hope to welcome you soon again at the Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, in the very heart of Brussels.

Best Regards,

Reviewed August 30, 2018

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu

Reviewed August 28, 2018 via mobile

We stayed with a group of friends for the F1 Grand Prix. The service for breakfast can only be described as a joke.

Not enough staff to serve 100+ people no cups no plates no glasses and very little food.
Why take a booking from one of the biggest travel companies when I’m sure they must of advised you coaches had been booked to depart At set times.

On our last day after the Grand Prix we decided to take Breakfast at 9.45
Again very little food available we mentioned this to your staff if more food would be coming out we were told no your too late even though you don’t stop serving food until 10.30 ?

We complained to the reception and the receptionist told me to complain to our Travel agency. Unbelievable customer care ?
On a plus side nice location within the city friendly bar staff just a pity the management can’t see that large groups all leaving at the same time need to be catered for.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Radissongroup B, General Manager at Radisson Blu Royal Hotel Brussels, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2018

Dear guest,

Many thanks for taking the time to review our hotel and for your honest comments. It is only through direct feedback from our clients that we can detect what's to improve.

Please allow me to truly apologize for your experience. I am sincerely sorry to hear that you couldn’t enjoy your breakfast because the morning rush overwhelmed our team. Although we ensure that our team is properly staffed and prepared, we all know that sometimes things fall through the cracks. However, I couldn’t agree with you more – our team should remain professional, both solution and customer-oriented at all times. It is a valuable learning for us to keep in mind. You can be assured that I will meet my teams and quality committee to take action following this incident.

Should you give us the opportunity to re-discover our property under ideal conditions, I would be delighted to welcome you again for your next visit in Brussels.

Best Regards,

Reviewed August 26, 2018 via mobile

Stayed 18.08.18 for two nights at this lovely hidden gem. From the time of check-in we were made to feel welcomed. Our room wasn't ready but the concierge took our bags and we could use the leisure facilities or go out exploring. On return to the hotel our room was ready...room 605 and although it did not look out over the courtyard it was a great room with a huge comfortable bed, walk in shower, nice desk, great lighting and a well stocked mini bar that also contained free beverages (water, sodas and juice). An ice machine was available by the lift area and a comfy seating area also supplied complimentary fresh fruit,teas,coffee and sodas although I strongly recommend having drinks and snacks at the courtyard bar..great portions and a handsome barman! It seems all the staff were more than funny, from the jovial barman who gave us some great advice on other restaurants to try, to the member of staff who jokingly wanted to charge me for taking pictures of the fish in the courtyard stream. The reception staff were genuinely warm, welcoming, efficient and friendly. Breakfast was organised, fresh and very tasty with a great selection for all cultures and appetites. I recommend the cooked to order omelette..thank you Chef! and not forgetting the restaurant staff too. We really loved our stay here and only regret that we had to check out so soon. We are already planning to revisit this haven and would like to thank everyone at the Radisson Blu Royal Brussels for making our vacation a memorable one.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Radissongroup B, General Manager at Radisson Blu Royal Hotel Brussels, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2018

Dear guest,

First of all, I would like to thank you for your excellent review! It's always a pleasure to read comments like yours.
I am delighted to read that we have met your expectations, that you have enjoyed the ‘comfortable’ bed, the lounge corner with free soft drinks and snacks on the 6th floor and the ‘welcoming, efficient and friendly’ staff.
I am also very pleased to see you enjoyed the ‘very tasty’ Super Breakfast buffet served at the PebbleWood Corner.

On behalf of all the members of Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, I wish to thank you for trusting us and I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you again very soon!

Best Blu Regards,